Naughty Naughty Q.G

I jumped off the plane, excitement coursing my veins. I was finally getting to see kio again. I'd had the biggest crush on kio since we first met, and I guess I was always scared to admit it. But this weekend I've built up the courage to tell him. And who knows, maybe he'll feel the same.I make my way to the first exit gate where I can see griffins big tall head. I see a couple of others around him but not clear enough. I'm kinda short. I rag my luggage making my way through the gate I see more of them. Josh,nessa,Griffin, Jaden, Anthony and kio... and someone else. Kio had his arm around her waist and their fingers were interlocked. My heart broke a little at the sight. Maybe they're just friends?There was another boy stood with them. His hair was white, almost silver. Kinda like jadens.I ran to them dragging my luggage. Griffin held his arms out and I threw them around him."Hey Y/n!!" They squealed."Hi! I missed you all so much!" I yelped.I walked to kio and hugged him too. He pulled away and gave me an uneasy look."Y/n, this is Olivia. My girlfriend" he barely spat it out. He looked back to her and snaked his arm back around her waist and they smiled.My heart felt so heavy but all I could do was force a smile. Me and kio are so close. Surely he would of told me that he had gotten a girlfriend."Hi I'm olivia, I've heard so much about you!" She said through her fake ass teeth. (No hate to Olivia)"Strange, I've heard nothing about you" I said, shaking her hand. I felt Anthony pull me away."Y/n are you ok?" He whispered as we started to walk to the van."Yeah I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" I squirmed back."Because we all know you like kio, and that you wouldn't handle It well when you found out he had a girlfriend""Wait you guys knew? And no one told me? Wow, what some friends you are!" I stormed to the van, throwing my luggage into the back. I can't even deal with them all. They knew? And didn't tell me. I walked into the van. Griffin was driving and jaden was in the passenger. Josh and nessa sat together and so did kio and Olivia. The only other options were sitting with Anthony or that other kid."Hey can I sit here?" I said, the blonde boy looked up to me with a gaze."Yeah sure" he said moving his bag."Uh, we didn't properly meet. I'm Quinton""Y/N"Me and Quinton talked til we got to the house. I told him about kio, and the boys and my home back in (wherever you want)."Y/n you're in the guest room" josh mumbled."Okay thanks""You need help with your stuff?" Griffin asked, in hope for me to forgive him."Nope, Quinton offered you help" I said nodding back to Quinton who was already half way up the straits with my bags.We got to my room and he put the bags in the closet. We plonked on the bed side by side."You know what sucks?" I said staring at the ceiling."What?""We're the only single ones in the house, and it's not even our house!" He giggled."I mean, kio has olivia. Anthony has avani. Jaden has mads. Griffin has Dixie and josh has nessa!""What about Bryce?!" He asked."Ehh, Bryce has a new girl in his pants every night. He's fineeeee" I laughed.We turned to face each other."So what do two single people do?" He croaked."I-I" I don't know to be honest. Hesitatingly I pressed my lips against his. They were so plump and soft. He began to kiss back pulling me closer from my jaw. I flipped myself on top of him straddling his waist line. Right now I didn't even think about kio. I thought about Quinton hands on my body.He ran his fingers over my chest and down to my waist. He fiddled at the top of my shorts as if he was asking. I pulled away from the kiss and pulled off my shirt. He admired my body while caressing my boobs. Kissing my tight and squeezing my left. I started to grind over his area which made him groan. He flipped us over so I was on the bed and left a trail of hickeys down to my waistline. He looked up at me,playing with the hem of my shorts. I nodded and he swiftly pulled them down."Every girl deserves to be treated like a princess" he mumbled pulling along my panties. His fingers slid over the fabric covering my clit. He began to rub me through my panties. His lips connected back to mine and I moaned into his mouth. His touch made me fill up with pleasure."Quinton,.." I whined as his fingers spun around faster."What do you want y/n?" His voice was so seductive it turned me on."Go down on me, please""Yes, baby" he pushed me more up the bed and pulled himself down.He pulled my panties off and threw them over the room. Kissing around my folds he ran his fingers over my heat. I ran my fingers through his hair as he swirled his tongue around my clit. I moaned Ito the cushions because I didn't want anybody to hear us. Then I felt his push his two fingers in me. I tensed up for a second before relaxing again. Letting the pleasure take over again. His pace became faster and it was hard for me to breathe. His mouth was working magic on my clit and I felt tingles everywhere. He started to curl his fingers, hitting my g-spot. I felt like screaming in pleasure. My legs tried closing but he opened them more. His tongue was like a monster.Curling and uncurling his fingers, he began to pleasure me more. I felt my stomach curling and I knew I was ready."Qui- I-m gon-n-na cum..." I whimpered. He kept going till I released all over his hand and tongue.We both got up and he put his clothes back on. I slipped on a new pair of panties and bra. And was looking through my stuff when jaden called out from downstairs."Hey! Quinton, Y/N. We're going out for food, you coming?!""Yeah, we'll be down in a second!" I shouted back.I put some shorts and crop top and we made our way downstairs to the van."You know I had a great time before" he whispered to me, as we sat down in the van."Good, because when we get home it's your turn" I winked and we both giggled.

A/n!!
( for people asking for my insta account, it is @_imagine_gurll) ❤️ ty sooo much for 20k reads!🥺 it was the world to me and what should be my next episode? Comment below😌 love yall 🤩❤️

Word count: 1181