Park P.M

Y/n POV:
To today me and my boyfriend Payton went to the park. It was a kinda big park and had lots of activities to do. It had a field where most people go to have a picnic. Even though we were kinda meant to be inside, (because of COVID-19) there was obviously no one there.

Payton's POV:
Me and my lovely girlfriend y/n started to set up the picnic blanket and we were about to take out the food when I said

P- Na I don't want that baby girl

I said biting my lip look at her up and down. She looked at me confused but she kinda knew what I meant.

P-I want you.

Y/n POV:
As soon as Payton said that I instantly became wet and my panties started to dampen. He pushed me so I was on my back and my legs were around his waist as he slowly started to kiss my lips soon making his way down to my neck. He looked up to check if anyone was here or watching what he was about to do.

He took of my shirt and bra, playing with my boobs giving the left one more attention that the other. He slowly began to take off my shorts then moving on to my panties going extremely slow, teasing me.

He knew he had control over me but I liked when he had control because he always took me in the right places and made me feel so good. He never wanted to share me.

I bit my lip as he slowly took of my drenched panties putting them behind him so there weren't in reach. He started to eat me out and I started moaning really loud but no one was around so we didn't care at all. His favourite kink is when I moan loudly beacuse he knows that he is doing amazing and he sometimes gets a littleeeee big headed but it's cute so I like that about him. :)

I had enough of his teasing and pushed him off of me so his legs were open and he was lent on his hands. His back was lead against a tree as we had picked a sort of shaded spot under neath the tree. I quickly took of his shorts and shirt and started to play with his wristband on his boxers until he said

P- enough teasing baby girl hurry up and suck me off

With that I immediately took of his boxers and liked the tip starting to bod my head going lower and lower each time and pumping the rest I couldn't fit in my mouth with my hand.

P- fucccckkkkk just like that mamas keeping going

He put his hand on my head forcing me down making me deepthroat him hole.

P- I'm going to cum baby

His cum shot at the back of my mouth and I gladly swallowed it as it was very tasty. He pushed me back into the position we were already in with my back on the ground and my legs rapped around his waist.

P- ready baby girl?
Y/n- just put it in Papi please

I begged. He brushed his tip against my clit and then pushed deep into me. After a few minutes of pure moaning, he started to pick up the pace going harder and faster into me making it harder for me to not moan even though no one was around. His thrusts started to get sloppy and my legs were shaking badly. I felt a knot in my stomach feeling my high coming close.

Y/n- daddy I'm going to c-cum
P- cum for daddy baby girl

And with that I came all on his dick and he came inside of my pussy.

We cleaned up and decided to just go back home and eat there.

P- damn mamas that was so fucking good,shit

I blushed and we both started to laugh.

Word count- 672