Hotel B.H

Y/n POV:
Me and Bryce where out on date. He surprised me by taking us to a really fancy restaurant and then a cute walk along the beach.

It was getting kinda dark as it was around 7:40 so we decided to lay down a cozy little mat with a fluffy cute blanket over the top of us. He watched the sun set as the stars became to appear. I rested my head on Bryce's shoulder as I felt sleepy and tired. Little did I know there was a luxury hotel round the corner from the beach. He told me to open my eyes until I could go back to sleep.

Bryce's POV:
Y/n has been having a pretty rough time the last few days. I've been trying to make her feel happy and safe but nothing is working. I took her out tonight to hopefully put a smile on her face and show her that she really does deserve everything.

We soon arrived ,after our long and tiering walk on the beach, at a extremely expensive looking hotel that I had booked earlier. Y/n was surprised and you could see the shock on her beautiful little face. It was a happy kind of shock.

Y/n- omg Bryce all this for me!

B- you deserve the world y/n and I would do anything to let you have it

Y/n POV:
I was so amazed that Bryce had done this all for me but I was just looking forward to getting into the cozy beds they had prepared and getting on my pyjamas. Expect i did have any.

We got into the room and I could see there were nine and Bryce's red suitcase next to the table and chairs.

Y/n- omg Bryce I actually adore you so much right now u don't even know it

I put on my pjs that Bryce had kindly packed for me and we both fell asleep in the most comfiest double bed ever. We were both hanging and so it was absolutely luxury to go to sleep especially with Bryce next to me.

The next morning

I woke up next to the man I loved. The cutest most handsomest man in the whole entire world. Bryce Hall. I rapped my arms very loosely around his abdomen giving him a light morning hug. My arm had obvious slipped down skimming across his area. This made him lightly grunt. I looked down to see him growing every second in his grey sweats that he normally wears to bed.

He turned his head look at me in the eyes. They were full of lust as if he wanted to fuck the shit out of me. Bryce is always horny in the mornings and he doesn't really have any reason to be but this time he did. Today would be a treat as I was gunna actually help him for once with what his issue was.