Cinema P.M

Y/n's PoV:
"Yes, back row please" you said as you lent against the counter pointing to the back row to the worker. Payton stood behind you lightly squeezing ur hips. You looked back to him and he didn't say anything and just looked around the room. I smirked a little.

We got our tickets and headed to the room number we were given. Payton had one hand round my hip bringing me in close to him.

"Don't do that again baby girl" he said with a little grunt at the end.

I giggled to myself a little as I looked down to see something growing in his pants.

"Really Payton not here we can't" you said as you rolled your eyes playfully.

"Said who" Payton said with a little smirk on his lips as his hand found itself in the back pocket of your ripped jeans.

Payton's PoV:
We had sat down at the back row and luckily no one was really here. As the movie started playing, I gripped onto y/n's thy and my hand slowly started to ride up.

She just looked at me and shook her head. I grabbed her hand at slipped it into my pants. She got the hint and started to palm me on top of my underwear. She stuck her hand into my boxers and took out my length.

My eyes shot up in shock how her mood just suddenly swung. She licked my tip causing my eyes to roll back. Holy shit. She was not doing this surely not. She started to suck harshly on my tip as I waited for a loud noise so I could let out a little moan.

She started to deepthroat me and I gripped her hair tightly and started to force her head down. I lifted up my hips and started to face fuck her. My hair was stuck to my forehead from all the sweat and my face was hot and red.

She fluttered her lashes up to me and that made me go over to he top.

"I'm gunna cum baby" I whispered so only me and her could hear.

I instantly cummed in her mouth and slowly sat my hips back down into my seat. She released my length with a loud by quite pop. She swallowed everything and swirled at my putting my "stuff" back in my pants. We had missed most of the movie but oh well. I grabbed her chin lightly and kissed her.

"Thank u baby." I said

A/n!!
Someone was commented I should give the girl a name!? Comment down if I shouldn't or should!❤️ ty sooo much for 10k reads!🥺 it was the world to me and what should be my next episode? Comment below😌 love yall 🤩❤️