Park pt.2 P.M

Payton's PoV:
We made our way back to y/n's house ay I know I had to return the favour. I knew her pussy lips were dripping for my aching cock. I bet you she just wants to ride my dick like a horse in a field. Damn. I'm getting horny again just thinking about all the things I could do to her. Her tits bouncing whilst I thrust my dick deep into her, reaching her g-spot. Fuck. I'm hard again.

"Payton..?" Y/n said as she waved her hand in front of my face making me come back into the real world. "Ugh" I groaned getting out of my thoughts, walking into the house y/n just opened. "Fuck it" I whisper. "Wha-" I cut her off pushing her against the wall kissing her mouth slowly. She moans into the kiss wrapping one leg around my waist the other on the floor. She rubs her leg up and down my dick feeling my boner and she laughs a little bit. I laugh back and pick her up by both legs taking her too the couch kiss all the way down her neck.

Y/n's PoV:
Wow. Payton's still a horny bitch. But I'm sooo not complaining. He started kissing my neck carrying us to the couch. He threw me on the pillows and started rubbing my inside thighs making me more wet then I already was.

Omgggg😭 I wrote a whole story on this and it deleted😔 I'm sorry you guys i I had a full on 2,000 words but it deleted. It did the same with my Bryce hall one🥺❤️