Spin the bottel. K.C

Y/n PoV:
The bottle landed at you.

Next minute your know, your in your best friends bedroom panties off and kio undoing his belt. He quickly snatched a condom from the bedside cabinet and rolled it on.

Y/n: Hurry

As soon a single said that kip slapped into u shoving his dick all the way in not letting you adjust to his massive size. Yo screamed in pleasure. Kio has sweat beds on his forehead, hair stuck covering his eyes but he could still see. The music boomed throughout the house but all you could hear were your and kio's moans. You could hear a slight bit of laughter coming from behind the door, obviously people watching from the key hole.

It wasn't very romantic shall I say. I felt out of place. I mean I'm not wrong fucking kio was what every girl dreamed of. I didn't think my turn would end up as us doing 'seven minutes in heaven'.

Kio's PoV:
I had a harsh grip on Y/n's legs thrusting in and out of her. I was trying to hurry up so no one would bust into the room after our 7 minutes were up and we hadn't even finished. Y/n didn't really seem like she was enjoying it. That was until I starting hitting her g-spot rapidly. Eyes rolling back into her head, mouth open but no sound coming out. The sight of her made me more close to coming undone.

Y/n's PoV:
I was so close. It wasn't the best sex but I just wanted to feel pleasure which Kio had now achieved. I just about managed to look at him throughout the wave of pleasure taking over me. His grip got tighter on my hips and his thrust got faster. I knew he was close. His eyes were fixed on his dick skidding in and out of me. It sent him over the edge and he came into the condom. I could feel a warm substance fill the condom to the point it mad me cum everywhere. Kio dragged his fingers over my pussy collecting all my juices. He soon popped his fingers into his mouth tasting every bit of me. We both put our clothes back on and heard footsteps running away for my he door.

Y/f/n PoV:
Y/n and Kio had just gotten out of my bedroom and we all ran to sit back in our circle and act like we weren't watching. Y/n smirked at me and I gave a devilish smile back. Her legs were surely going to hurt in the morning.

(Sorry it took me so long to update it! I have been very busy with school work and other things!🥺 If you enjoyed this story please leave a like and a comment if you want more and who you want me to do next! Love you all💕 Bye!)

Word count: 492