Introduction

The king of Sarleon is dead. His rightful heirs, murdered in the night of chaos. Now the lords of Sarleon are left to their own devices. Who will be strong enough to seize the throne?

The church of Jaysus, protected by their holy knights and massive fortress, are sheltered from this confusion. Mackabee Innocent, the spiritual leader of the church, continues to squeeze taxes from the lords of Sarleon. A bounty is put upon any lord who fails to pay. How long will the lords stand for this?

To the west of Sarleon, the border lords of the mighty Fierdsvain grow restless. They vye for control over each other as the power of the Fierdsvain throne diminishes. One lord could unite the border lands and even launch a full-scale assault of the ripe Sarleon lands.

To the north of Sarleon, one Ravenstern lord holds the tide of Southern lords at bay. An ambitious and scornful king sits upon the throne in Ravenstern, drawing ire from the more influential lords. The realm is on the brink of civil war. One lord will stand alone against any threats from Sarleon.

To the east of Sarleon, a growing threat emerges. A horde gathers under one known as the Black Knight. They seek the total destruction of the kingdom of Sarleon.

Make alliances (and break them), gather soldiers, fight battles, give lands to your loyal knights, and seize your glory! For whoever controls Sarleon will shape the destiny of Pendor!

Battle for Pendor is a medieval command game RP. You'll be playing as either a lord or a knight, trying to unify the fragmented lands. This game plays similar to clan village where each lord manages their own lands, but there is a lot less micromanagement and interactions between lords is key to victory.