Credits

So this RP has come to an end. I hope you don't hate me too much for the ending.

I'd like to first thank myself for being an intelligent, sadistic monster to be able to plan all kinds of shenanigans that torture not only my players, but my admins too.

Jokes aside, I'd first like to thank my admins for working so hard to update this game on a daily basis for such a long stretch of time. It's harder than you think to be consistent with the updates, and their work is what made running this RP possible. They also put up with all my terribly unbalanced ideas and provided valuable advice on what events I should put in. Thank you for the work you have done and the work off-camera that nobody sees. (claps)

I'd like to thank our players for putting their all into their characters, working together to solve each problem I send your war, and throwing the occassional, massive wrench in my plans. I especially enjoyed teasing you with ominous messages whenever I had something beneficial planned for you. You guys make this RP enjoyable and worth running. (claps)

I'd like to thank Chaos (Chaos_The_Glitch) for putting up with my endless scheming until the last moment when her character took a stand for what she believed was right. While I criticized your actions at the time for being illogical, I thank you for standing up for yourself and making the game more interesting. (claps)

I'd like to thank Draco (DracoDragonGirl) for allowing herself to play a sidelined character and only ever getting one chance to shine. I thank you for your patience with me and I hope you aren't too upset with how it ended. (claps)

I'd like to thank the evil bois (you know who you are) for being such a fun crew to watch and work with. I hope you aren't too mad that you got slightly sidelined before the final battle and that you are happy with the endings for your characters. I also hope you guys continue being you! (claps)

I'd like to thank Dragon (Dragoncat16) for being our little cat16 (jk). Dragon forced me to reevaluate how I conducted my events. I needed to have drama, but there needed to be *some* limitations on the side of evil. I'm still working with that and I hope you enjoy the finished product nonetheless. (claps)

I'd like to thank Queeny (Queeny_The_Horse) for showing so much early enthusiasm about the game. Your enthusiasm helped to motivate me to work harder on this project and try to ensure this game was as good as possible. Thanks for joining us and I hope you get a chance to read how things played out. (claps)

I'd like to thank Cindy (xX__Cinderblaze__Xx) for taking so much shit from me. It means a lot when you can make mistakes but players will forgive you and give you the chance to improve. I'm still improving and I hope you don't regret joining this game haha. (claps)

I'd like to thank Robin (robinstar46) and Serendiqity (serendiqity-) for being so cool with everything all the time and never losing their tempers whenever I threw a hugely unfair thing at them. Thank you, it means a lot to me. (claps)

I'd like to thank Crimson (CrimsonTheReader) for coming back to this joint account to play with us after such a long time. Even though it has been so long and I know I have to move on, I really miss the old days with Rebuild. Thank you for delighting us with your RP skills and ability to make your character such an icon. It really means a lot to me. (claps)

I'd like to thank Joy (sjoybell) for being an objective source for advice about what events would make sense in the RP as well as bringing us all closer together by pouring so much time and effort into making her fandom book. (claps)

I'd like to thank the Dragon girls (and Twilight (Twilight_Glow) in particular) for being such badasses. I really liked how much you guys added to this game and your dedication to a just and worthy cause. Thank you for putting so much thought and effort into your answers for the Dragon Test. I hope it was well worth it in the end. (claps)

I'd like to thank Mochi () for making such an interesting journal. I'd like you to know that the hardwork you put into your roleplaying is appreciated and not forgotten. I hope this roleplay proved interesting for you and I thank you for your participation. (claps)

I'd like to thank the knights of the realm for adding more to this game than I ever thought they would. I originally intended the knights to be filler positions for when the lord slots filled up. Their quests were meant to be side distractions to the main event of lords backstabbing other lords, rather than a core feature of the game and the story which they later became. Thank you for showing me that the creator of the game doesn't always know what is best. (claps)

Finally, I would like to close with saying that this community means a lot to me and I know it means a lot to many of you too.

Games like these are what brings us all together from across the globe to experience a community where we share experiences, good and bad, to help us feel like we belong somewhere. In a world where people are becoming increasing polarized and new methods of communication are being used to spread messages of hate, this concept of community is becoming ever more important for our wellbeing.

But please. Also know your limits. Pleeaaaaassse know your limits. As much as I love this community and game design, and that I have plans for new games like Pendor that flirt with a mafia aspect, I need to step away from this. It has taken me some time, but I have a fair grasp on my limits. I doubt I will ever have the time to invest in a game like this without taking away from my university studies. I'll still be around and maybe even participate in a roleplay or two, but for now, running roleplays will be off the table for me. For now I'll just continue to post game ideas for everyone to use. So I guess, this isn't really a goodbye, but see you some other time, some other place. Thank you for being here and making me feel like I belong.