Month 51 - March (Spring): PHASE 1

In the empty wastelands east of Sarleon, the Dragon Armies assemble their battle lines and prepare for what is to come. They wait a few hours for the enemy, their scouts assuring them that the evil armies are coming.

As army cooks begin handing out meals to the ranks of waiting soldiers, the ground shakes.The naïve believe it to be an earthquake, but the experienced soldiers understand what it truly is. On the horizon dust clouds gather and captains shout to their men to stand ready. The earth trembles as hundreds of refugees sprint across the plains, driven on by giants who eat those too slow and hordes of massive spiders. The refugees reach the battle lines of the Dragon Army and disrupt the soldiers who cannot withstand this many bodies. Isolated pockets of soldiers are trampled to death and some of the D'Shar begin slaughtering any refugees in their path. Dragon Knights are unable to stop them as many innocents die before the battle even begins.

The hordes of massive spiders begin to close the distance now. In one hand they hold a spear with a decapitated head and in the other they hold a massive battle axe capable to crushing through any knight's armour. Monstrous giants throw living captives at the Dragon Army. Meanwhile, Lilith has not been idle. She swoops down from the air and flies alongside the approaching armies, burning them to cinders.

But it's not enough.

Faceless zombies emerge through the ground from behind the Dragon Army. Knights of the Griffon attempt to block the holes with fire, but many are overwhelmed by zombies and eaten alive.

There are a few minutes left before the Dragon Armies are totally surrounded and must fight to the last. Siora steps forward to rally the army.

Siora stands before the gathered soldiers, looking out at them from atop her horse. She raises her voice and speaks clearly, her words carrying over the somber group.

"My fellow soldiers, my compatriots, and my friends. The battle we face will be our greatest challenge yet. We have fought Azi Dahaka before, but now she commits her full strength against us.

The odds are grim, and we may not all make it through this alive.

But look around you! Every one of the people you see around you fights for the same cause; we are united as one, fighting for our friends, our homes, our freedom, and our dreams.

We fight for each other, and we fight for the future of our lands. We have the upper hand against our opponents because we fight for all that we have, and they fight to take that. Let us go forward and face our enemy with courage, for we know that our cause is just!"

---

DRAGON ALLIANCE (defenders)
Ravenstern = 690
D'Shar = 1500
Lady Viola 103 15 8 27
Order of the Dragon 0 0 0 109
Dame Siora 0 0 0 1
Dame Solstice 0 0 0 1
Sir Evran 0 0 0 1
Dame Cara 0 0 1

AZI DAHAKA (attackers)
Bacchus Empire (Corrupted) 300 300 0 50 = (1100)
Fierdsvain (Corrupted) 200 300 0 50 = (1000)
Dread Legion 436 300 50 1 = (1190)
Undead Legion (Fierdsvain) = 1500
Undead Legion (Empire) = 1500
Undead Legion (Amala) = 1500 → ROASTED