Month 40 - April (Spring)

News

TAX: A new tax rate has been set at 1/3 of profits!

Bacchus Empire (Strength 1500): Imperator Marius denounces Queen Catherine of Sarleon. He calls for anyone who is able to oppose the evil queen.

Fierdsvain (Strength 600/1000): King Ulric swears his soul to Azi Dahaka.

Ravenstern (Strength 250/1000): King Gregory denounces Queen Catherine of Sarleon for being a servant of Azi Dahaka. He swears that he will destroy the evil queen.

D'Shar (Strength 1500): Sultan Ghazi congratulates Queen Catherine on her ascension to the throne and hopes trade will open to the lands once more.

Mystmountain Army (Strength 1200): The Mystmountain raiders have decided to attack the Empire! Imperator Marius leads his forces to defend his lands, but only a fraction arrive (Strength 800). The rest of his lords may have been working for Azi Dahaka all along!

Armies of Death (Strength 760): The Armies of Death will help the Mystmountain raiders to attack the Empire. Upon the inevitable victory, they will be able to raise the dead to fight for them.

Order of the Lion: Rogue knights of the lion have captured Sir Evran as a traitor to Sarleon. Even the greatest living knight in Pendor could not withstand an ambush by several of the strongest knights in Pendor, (some casualties were sustained of course however). They are bringing him to a secret location. Thankfully they haven't executed him yet.

Sir Jacin: A new legend rises! Sir Jacin has embarked on a quest to find the Order of the Radiant Cross. This may be Pendor's only hope... Sir Jacin asked around in Sarleon for any sign of the Order, but found nothing. A couple travellers say that many Sarleon and Empire exiles make their way to the D'Shar. Perhaps Sir Jacin should start travelling there.

Snake Cult: The Snake Cult continues the ritual without the traitors! It will be completed on Month 46.

Order of the Dragon: Assault the Kraken Cult Stronghold in Ravenstern. If the Kraken Cult is allowed to grow stronger they will be able to corrupt Ravenstern from the inside and then make an unstoppable alliance with the Snake Cult! They must be destroyed. The Kraken Cult Stronghold is strength 200 with a lvl 2 castle (+10HP). All of the knights of the Order of the Dragon and their allies must be used to destroy this fortress. If successful, then 30 Dragon Knights are freed from the dungeons. The knights involved will also get a "Book of the Kraken" trophy upon success.

Fate of Catherine: The Order of the Dragon will pass judgement on Catherine's fate next month when Lilith awakes.

Eijori's Funeral: Eijori was a cruel man, but he was a strong leader who rewarded his followers and desecrated his enemies. Now his followers will have a chance to mourn for him and say a few words in remembrance of the king who reunited Sarleon.

Sarleon

Queen Catherine Eijori (Chaos_The_Glitch)
Gold: 224
Sworn to: N/A
Land 1: 20 quality, Castle (+10HP)
Land 2: 18 quality, Castle (+10HP)
Land 3: 13 quality, Fortress (+20HP)
Militia: 0
Footmen: 0
Knights: 20
Lion Knights (Lvl 4): 31 (/recruit lion knight = +1 per month)
Sworn Knights: Sir Darren, Dame Daffodil, Sir Mortimer, Sir Uriah, Sir Oliver

Lord Matthew Beckham (robinstar46)
Gold: 643
Sworn to: Queen Catherine Eijori
Land 1: 20 quality, Castle (+10HP)
Land 2: 20 quality, Castle(+10HP)
Land 3: 13 quality, Fortress (+20HP)
Militia: 53
Footmen: 4
Knights: 12
Lion Knights (Lvl 4): 5 (/recruit lion knight = +1 per month)
Sworn Knights: None