Month 24 - December (Winter)

News

TAX: Lady Viola has made a deal, with the Church! No one has to pay taxes for the next 8 months.

THE GREAT TOURNAMENT: The Great Tournament will begin on Month 27. All knights should try to do as many quests as possible until then.

KNIGHTHOOD ORDER: Several knighthood orders have come to Sarleon to ask for royal patronage. The King of Sarleon can only pick one knighthood order to become the official knighthood order of Sarleon.

ORDER OF THE DRAGON: This order is led by the son of the late Lady Kalandar, named Lord Kalandar. As such, he has not come to ask for patronage.

ORDER OF THE LION: This is a very prestigious order of powerful and hard-headed knights. They have been the official knighthood order of Sarleon for many centuries. This order is known for killing peasants indiscriminately during wartime and will often leave merchants to be killed at the hands of bandits. If made the official order of Sarleon, then all lords of Sarleon will be able to recruit 1 knight of the lion (lvl 4) for free every month up to the amount of prestige they have. If they are not made the official order of Sarleon, then their order could possibly help the wrong side during the BATTLE FOR PENDOR.

ORDER OF THE GRIFFON: This is an ancient order that is as old as Pendor itself. They are known to uphold the ancient laws of Pendor and serve only those who are just and merciful. It is said that their order was almost wiped out by an ambush by the Order of the Lion. They will only join the kingdom of Sarleon if the king makes an oath to be just and honourable to all his subject and to give mercy to his enemies. If made the official order of Sarleon, then the king of Sarleon will be able to recruit 1 knight of the griffon (lvl 4) for free every month with no limit. If they are not made the official order of Sarleon, then their order will be destroyed once and for all by the Order of the Lion and be unable to help during the BATTLE FOR PENDOR.

ORDER OF THE RADIANT CROSS This an order that has been outlawed by the Empire due to their supposed practice of witchcraft. They are not known for their military prowess, but rather for their healing abilities. They have discovered a method to slow down and even prevent the onset of the Snake Plague which turns dead soldiers into undead minions. If made the official order of Sarleon, then no soldiers of Sarleon may be turned into undead minions even if the battle is lost. If they are not made the official order of Sarleon, then their order will go into hiding until the BATTLE FOR PENDOR.

QUEST: Investigate a village that was burned by "robber knights". Trophy: Horrible nightmares. Probability of success: 70%. Probability of injury: 20%.

DARK QUEST: Burn some villages just cause. If successful, then add 20 strength to the dark forces. Trophy: Stolen Bread. Probability of success: 70%. Probability of injury: 20%.

DRAGON QUEST: Look for Lord Kalandar in Fierdsvain. Trophy: Shield of the Radiant Cross. Probability of success: 60%. Probability of injury: 20%.

Sarleon

King Samael Eijori (Dragoncat16)
Gold: 334
Prestige: 35
Sworn to: No one
Land 1: 19 quality, Castle (+10HP)
Land 2: 16 quality, Castle (+10HP)
Land 3: 11 quality, Fortress (+20HP)
Militia: 85
Footmen: 0
Knights: 15
Sworn Knights: Sir Evran, Sir Kallen, Dame Rayna, Dame Taryn, Sir Saerus, Dame Cara

Lord Matthew Beckham (robinstar46)
Gold: 25
Prestige: 0
Sworn to: Lord Samael Eijori
Land 1: 21 quality, Castle (+10HP)
Land 2: 15 quality, Castle(+10HP)
Land 3: 4 quality, Fortress (+20HP)
Militia: 73
Footmen: 19
Knights: 12
Sworn Knights: None

Lady Fiona Haelan (serendiqity-)
Gold: 167
Prestige: 0
Sworn to: Lord Samael Eijori
Land 1: 11 quality, No castle
Land 2: 4 quality, Castle (+10HP)
Land 3: 6 quality, Motte and Bailey (+5HP)
Militia: 62
Footmen: 15
Knights: 8
Sworn Knights: None

Fierdsvain

Lord Ask (Queeny_The_Horse)
Gold: 328
Land 1: 9 quality, No castle
Land 2: 3 quality, No castle
Militia: 3
Footmen: 1
Knights: 5
Champions: 5
Sworn Knights:

Ravenstern

Lady Viola (xX__Cinderblaze__Xx)
Gold: 109
Prestige: 8
Land 1: 7 quality, Castle(+10HP)
Land 2 (Order of the Dragon): 7 quality, Castle (+10HP)
Land 3: 13 quality, No castle
Militia: 15
Footmen: 15
Knights: 4
Sworn Knights: Dame Siora, Dame Solstice

Knights of the Realm

Sir Oliver (DetectiveShadow_)
Allegiance: Black Knight
Trophies: 'Burnt Torch', 'Ear', 'Droppings', 'Foreign Writings', 'Shield with a Big Hole', 'Snake Eyes'

Dame Jay (Comrade_Skycandy)
Allegiance: Black Knight
Trophies: None
Status: Injured

Sir Evran Autumn (CrimsonTheReader)
Allegiance: Lord Samael Eijori
Trophies: 'Strange Helmet', 'Book of Fallacy', 'Black Helmet', 'Incoherent Map', 'Amulet Heirloom', 'Foreign Writings', 'Tongue', 'Silver Raven', 'Bloody Hands', 'Faded Drawing', 'Dragon Scale Shield', 'Bread', 'Snake Tongue'

Dame Siora Amaren of the Dragon (Twilight_Glow)
Allegiance: Lady Viola
Trophies: 'Strange Helmet', 'Large Horns', 'Medicine Bag', 'Bloody Hands', 'Faded Drawing', 'Dragon Scale Shield', 'Bread', 'Griffon Shield'

Sir Kallen Nodel the Just (Icemouse9)
Allegiance: Lord Samael Eijori
Trophies: 'Strange Helmet', 'Cave Map', 'Amulet Heirloom', 'Foreign Writings', 'Tongue', 'Strange Relic', 'Incomprehensible Book', 'Incomprehensible Powder'

Dame Rayna Reyes (Moonwatcher0008)
Allegiance: Lord Samael Eijori
Trophies: None

Dame Taryn Amaryllis (Lyana_Alyssum)
Allegiance: Lord Samael Eijori
Trophies: None
Status: Injured

Sir Saerus Surin (Silverpelt1212)
Allegiance: Lord Samael Eijori
Trophies: 'Droppings', 'Foreign Coin'

Dame Solstice Anatta the Ardant (sjoybell)
Allegiance: Lady Viola
Trophies: 'Cave Map', 'Foreign Writings', 'Tongue', 'Bloody Crown', 'Faded Raven Sigil', 'Incomprehensible Book', 'Incomprehensible Powder', 'Bread'

Dame Cara Taylors (-Snow-Queen-)
Allegiance: Lord Samael Eijori
Trophies: 'Dragon Scale Shield'

Church of Jaysus

Mackabee Innocent (DracoDragonGirl)
Gold: 150
Land 1: N/A quality, Fortress (+20HP)
Militia: 71
Footmen: 1
Knights: 5

The Armies of Death

The Black Knight (Chaos_The_Glitch)
Prestige: 21
Strength: 12

Sir Darren, Norseman of Necrosis (talfli)
Strength: 5
Allegiance: Black Knight
Trophies: 'Strange Helmet', 'Foreign Writings', 'Tongue', 'Strange Relic', 'Bloody Hands', 'Shield with a Big Hole', 'Bread', 'Snake Eyes'

Dame Daffodil, Norseman of Destitution (crat__)
Strength: 3
Allegiance: Black Knight
Trophies: 'Cave Map', 'Faded Drawing', 'Terrible Map', 'Whispers of Doubt', 'Shield with a Big Hole', 'Bread'

Sir Mortimer Alanysse, Norseman of Annihilation (alumort)
Strength: 5
Allegiance: Black Knight
Trophies: 'Strange Helmet', 'Book of Fallacy', 'Ear', 'Amulet Heirloom', 'Tongue', 'Terrible Map', 'Incomprehensible Book', 'Incomprehensible Powder'

Sir Uriah Reeves, Norseman of Execution (Ghostfire713)
Strength: 2
Allegiance: Black Knight
Trophies: 'Shield with a Big Hole'