Rule #13

Now that the hard part is over there are a few more steps to making your life easier to manage. Rule #13 Get Closer.

The next few weeks were full of tests and school activities in preparation for the next break.
"We need a girls night!" Keeva announces to Anya and I as she plants her hands flat on the cafeteria table.
I laugh, "okay I won't argue with that."
I turn to Anya she grins "yes! Do we get to see your room this time Keeva?"
I snort, "why're you saying we? I've seen her room like a million times."
Anya rolls her eyes, "sooorrryyy, I forgot you guys have been besties for way longer than I've known you both."
"Awww but we still love you too!!" Keeva says as she squishes her cheeks together.
I flick her hands half heartedly, "hey don't wreck the pretty one in this relationship."
Anya turns to me and gasps "but you're the pretty one!" And before I can reply she's got my cheeks squished in her hands. I raise my eyebrow at her. She grins as best she can with squished cheeks, "complete the circle!"
Keeva joins in, "yeah complete the circle, do it do it do it."
I sigh, "it would be more of a triangle than a circle cause there's only three of us." I get matching deadpan stares from Keeva and Anya.
"Uuugghhh fiiiiineeee"
And I reach out and squish Keeva's cheeks in my hands.
"Happy?"
Two squished replies of "Yes!" confirm that they are happy and when I let go so do they.
"So my house sleepover yes?" Keeva says like nothing out of the ordinary happened. Which I guess it really didn't to her.
"Count me in." I reply
"Yes!!" Anya replies practically bouncing in her seat. She's adorable. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and hug her to me smiling. "This'll be fun."
"Duh" Keeva says smiling.