Rule #14

And as this roller coaster of emotions comes to a close I'll leave you with one more rule, Rule #14: Enjoy the ride

Sitting in between my girlfriend and my best friend as we eat cool ranch Doritos and marathon Disney movies is definitely not how I pictured this particular ride to go but I can't say I'm disappointed. Singing along to Disney songs cuddled with people who matter most is definitely worth all that stress and mental effort.
And while I wouldn't trade it for the world I'm not sure I would advise going about it in the same way that I did. Like I said before you may not find anything useful in these rules and maybe you can skip a few steps and use some others. The important part is knowing yourself as best you can.
Be yourself, be true to your feelings and I know they can be scary or painful but sometimes when you really look at them they turn out to be something totally different than what you thought. And that's okay.
Just remember if you take anything away from what I went through bottling up emotions for too long is I bueno and talking about it with someone can help! Luckily I have people who help with that.
I am pulled from my musings by a kiss on my shoulder. I look over to see Anya smiling softly at me. I squeeze her closer to me. This is definitely not where I thought I would be but it is most positively absolutely where I want to be.