Party (Barry)

*Scene change from Season 1 Episode 4*

Barry's P.O.V

I feel bad for Natalie, I didn't know how rough Taylor and Vaughn were going to be. They're kinda fucking nuts. I look over at Y/N and smile a bit, happy she's not near the wackjobs. Taylor walks over to me after Natalie walks away, asking if she's my girl. I pause and look at Y/N and Sally sitting on the couch. Y/N is talking to Antonio and Sally is talking to the Pinocchio guy.

"No, my girlfriend is the Y/H/C girl on the couch," I say, wishing that she was. I've liked Y/N for a while and just saying it makes me think about our future life together. She's sitting by herself, Antonio leaving the party. She tries to join Sally's conversation, but it doesn't work out because Sally butts her out every time she tries to say something.

"Why don't you sit with her?" Chris asks me. I look at him confused, knowing I invited him over and now he wants me to sit with my "girlfriend" and leave him alone.

"What about you guys?" I ask. I don't have a problem with sitting with her, I just don't want to leave the crazies unsupervised. 

"We're gonna head out," Taylor says, clearly drunk off his ass. I nod, saying bye and walking over to Y/N.

"Hey." I greet, sitting beside her. She doesn't look up at me and I tilt my head. 

"I heard you guys talking." She says quietly. I sigh and look away from her. I see her look at me and she shakes her head. She gets up and walks away. I follow her and she walks outside to my car. I get to her and she leans on the door. 

"If you needed me to act as your girlfriend, all you had to do was ask. I'm fine to do you that favor." She mumbles, looking at her combat boots. I smile and nod, not knowing what to say. "But to be honest, I wish that I wouldn't have to act." She says, looking at me. My eyes widen at her statement.

"Oh," I whisper, looking at her. She leans off of the car and is right in front of me. 

"I like you a lot, Barry. Hearing you say that I'm your girlfriend made me so happy inside cause that's the only thing I've wanted since you joined the class." She says, looking at me, her hands in her jacket pockets. I smile at her.

"That's why I pointed to you and not Sally. I like you a lot too." I reply. She leans up to my face and kisses me with her extremely soft lips. We kiss for what feels like a few seconds but is probably a lot longer than that. 

"Your place?" I ask her, breathless. She nods and hops in my car. Oh wow, I'm about to live my dream.