Chapter : 33

"Wine me, dine me, sixty-nine me."

Chapter 33

Red

"What?!" My eyes widened with surprise as I shouted. Hold up. I never asked for it. I picked up my beige dress and thumped towards Luciano who stood beside a rock with his friend. "Why?" At this point, I was panicking with dread. I wasn't ready to see a creature in its form. I never wanted to see one.

"Because I want you to see me," Luciano replied carelessly. His veiny hands traveled towards the top of his shirt, and he began undressing himself.

"Wait, why are you getting naked?"

"I'm going to shift, Red. The clothes don't stay," he stated while removing his shirt and throwing it inside the car.

A chill snakes through my limbs as I watched his skin glisten underneath the sunlight. My eyes quickly raced down to his abdomen. I was going to see him naked. But not for the cause I was hoping for. He was going to shift in front of me and show me his natural form.

I looked over at Ben, who held a piece of black cloth in his hands. Luciano went to him and grabbed the piece of cloth. He returned back to me and then began blindfolding me. The silence grew tight with tension. The world in front of me became black.

"Why can't I see? Isn't it the point?" I questioned while raising my eyebrow.

"I don't want you to see me shifting. It will be too much for you, princess." I heard Luciano speak. In a snap of moment, I felt his luscious lips brush against mine.

Heat developed in between my legs once again. I silently hoped that we weren't in the forest and instead, on our bed. That would be a different story to tell. I preferred being blindfolded in bed than here.

"Okay," I breathed out heavily as his lips left mine. Soon, I felt his hands leaving my body. The sound of him walking away echoed in my ears.

I stood still on my position, still blindfolded. It reminded me of the time in the town center. The first time I ever met Luciano. I was so not willing to go with him. All I wanted to do then was run away from him, but now, I just wanted to be wrapped in his arms.

A cold knot formed inside my stomach as I bit my lips in confusion. What was going to happen now? I couldn't see the transformation, but I was going to see the wolf inside Luciano. It was equally terrifying and exciting.

"Don't be scared," I heard Luciano speak in the silence.

There were barely any sounds. Just the car engine was running, and a few birds were chirping here and there. I couldn't make any other animals inside the forest.

"I am okay," I replied to him.

I gasped in fright when I heard bones snapping. The sudden voice cut through the eerie silence. It wasn't just one or two bones; it sounded like a hundred bones were being broken and formed into something else. The reality asserted itself, and I realized that Luciano was actually turning into a werewolf. My fear escalated with every second. With a loud thud, everything stopped.

The heavy breathing of an animal hunting for its prey echoed, and I took a step back. My spin touched the splintered tree, and I winced in pain.

"You can remove the blindfold, Red," Ben said. It was reliving to hear that there was someone with me...someone who wasn't a wolf.

"I'm scared," Tears stung my eyes as my quivering fingers reached up to the cloth wrapped around my face. I wasn't ready. I didn't want to take the blindfold off. I couldn't see Luciano in his form.

"He won't harm you. He looks like a gentle, soft kitten that doesn't know how to do anything." Ben joked, slightly taunting the wolf in front of me.

"Okay," I took in deep breaths before getting rid of the blindfold.

"Oh god," My heart hammered in my chest, and the tree behind swallowed me.

It took a moment for to get used to the bright light and the wild wolf in front of me. It wasn't a kitten at all. It was a raging wolf with piercing eyes that cut through my soul. It wasn't Luciano anymore. It was a beast with canines sharp as a sword. The wolf rose with pride, and his tail lashed against the air, and saliva dripped down from his razor-sharp canines.

I swallowed the screeching scream inside my throat and reminded myself that this was Luciano.

The big bad wolf in front of me was Luciano. My mate.

"Hi," I waved my hand with concern about what was going to happen. He wasn't going to attack me, right?

The wolf stepped towards. With every step he took closer, I panicked and moved backward. We came to a stop when I hit the tree, once again. I sat above the cold rock and invited the wolf into my warmth.

I used to play with animals when I was going. It was my favorite part of the day to disappear into the forest and play around with deers and other animals lurking around. But wolves. That was always a no-no. Wolves were only known to hunt and feast on humans so I avoided them at all costs. When I became older, I stopped playing with animals overall since Nana didn't like it.

My hand reached out towards its head. Before his mouth could attack me, I flinched and moved back with fear.

"Don't bite me, please," I begged.

The wolf stepped closer, and his head went in between my legs. His long tongue lashed against my palm, and he licked me instead of biting me.

I sighed and rubbed his fur. Well, it wasn't as dangerous as I thought it would be. A couple of minutes passed by, and I began getting used to the wolf being around. Soon, I was no longer afraid. It was still Luciano and not some wild, brainless creature. His ears became flat as he rested his head on my lap. The wide crimson eyes stared into my direction. There was a darkness in him...a darkness that belonged to me.

"See, I told you, he's like a soft kitten." Ben joked as he came closer and tried to pet the wolf.

Luciano growled and hissed at him. I guess he didn't like being called a kitten.

"Do not fucking call me a kitten," Luciano yelled at Ben while dressing himself up. I didn't look into his direction knowing that I would get horny once again. After all, he was completely naked. Butt naked.

"Come on, I was joking." I heard Ben speak.

"I will rip your head off next time," When I heard the zipper go up, I turned around and got up from the rock.

"Come here, princess," Luciano said while opening his arms. I walked to his direction and hugged him. "Did you like my wolf?" He asked.

"You mean your kitten?" I giggled.

"Red," He warned.

"Yes, yes, I liked it. It was cute and a bit scary." I replied truthfully. It was no way the size of a kitten.

"That's my girl," he kissed on my lips before we left the forest.

On the way back to the castle, I laid down and pressed my head against Luciano's lap. I was feeling drowsy, and with all the driving, I didn't know if I could stay awake for another minute.

"Can I sleep?" I asked Luciano.

"Of course. It's a few hours away so you can sleep," he replied before brushing his fingers through my locks.

"Thank you for taking me to my Nana," I mumbled before falling into a deep sleep.

Read the full story on patreon + book 2 (www.patreon.com/miakerr)