Chapter : 34

"It's hard to resist a bad boy who's a good man,"

Chapter 34

Luciano

Watching Red fall asleep on my lap sent me through a wave of emotions. Emotions I could no longer control. I never thought I'd feel for anyone apart from Charlotte. She was the woman of my dreams. She was my queen. But everything had changed since I found out Red was my mate. I didn't expect to grow feelings for her in a short time. I didn't expect anything like this to happen.

Her hazel eyes were shut closed, and she was snoring in her sleep. Her pale skin stood out the most from her features.

"Is she asleep?" Ben asked while looking through the mirror.

"Yes," I whispered, not wanting to wake my princess up.

"Darn it," he groaned in the welcoming silence. "I wish I had a mate," It had been a long time since Ben began looking for his mate. He avoided falling in love with anyone as he believed that he had a mate.

"What if she's dead?" I said in a serious tone while looking up. There was a thick chance his mate was either dead or on the other part of the world. We had searched a lot of lands together, and Ben wasn't able to find her anywhere.

If it weren't for that one night, I wouldn't have found Red either, but I was never really concerned about mates. As a king, I could mate with anyone for the crown, and my kingdom would accept any woman that I would bring to the throne. They accepted Red.

"No! Don't say that," Ben scowled while driving through the roads. "I'm sure she's around somewhere,"

"Ben, you really need to stop looking for your mate. I'm going to become the king, and I need you with a woman - I don't care if it's your mate or another woman." I explained.

"I know. I'm looking. You don't have to be a cunt about it. Give your brother some time," he replied while shaking his head.

Mates give strength to wolves. The bond itself presents power. I hadn't felt this much energy in years. I looked down at Red who was now in a deep sleep. I could sense what she was dreaming or thinking about. My finger brushed against her soft lips, and she moved.

"Fuck," I groaned as I felt my pants grew tight. If her head continued to move and unintentionally tease me, I would probably get hard in a snap of a second, and I wouldn't even have a hole to fuck.

I planted my hand underneath her head and rested back while trying to control my urges. All I wanted to do with Red was fuck, fuck, and fuck. I couldn't get enough of her. Watching her perky tits bounce repeatedly sent waves of ecstasy through my body.

She was so fucking tight and innocent. Just thinking about her made my cock hard. The way she rode my cock today was a memory I could never forget.

-

"And we are here," Ben stretched his words before parking outside the tall castle. "God, I'm exhausted!" He exclaimed.

The moon shone in the darkness, and a gentle drizzle fell from the sky. I shook Red and tried to wake her up but no avail. She groaned before making herself feel comfortable.

"Red," I shook her shoulder again until her eyes didn't open.

"What do you want?!" She rolled her eyes and said.

"We are at the castle. You need to wake up and do something apart from sleeping or fucking me." She was going to become the queen, my queen, in a few days, and all she did was sleep, eat, and fuck. There were a few responsibilities she needed to be aware of, and my mother was there to explain everything to her, only if Red gave her a chance too.

"So soon," Red got off my lap and rubbed her eyes. She looked outside the car window and found the castle hovering over her. "What do I have to do?" She asked innocently.

Ride my cock again, please.

"Go to your room and freshen up. You have to meet my mother then," I replied before getting out of the car and fixing my pants.

"You're also going to come with me?" She ran towards my side and asked.

"No, I have some work to attend, but I'll join you at midnight," I replied.

"Alright,"

"Good. Now go and freshen up. Valarie will be around so ask her if you need anything and be good in front of my mother." I explained.

"Okay!" With joy in her eyes, she rushed inside the castle and disappeared. I looked at the hallway she ran through and kept glaring at it for as long as I could remember.

A hand landed on my shoulder, and I jumped out of surprise.

"We have a meeting to get too," Ben said. "No rest for the creatures,"

"Let's go then," I replied. "And thanks for driving us around today,"

"No problem! I had fun," he winked.

My guards followed me as I walked inside the castle. It had been loud since the news of the coronation spread. There were a hundred people walking here and there. Most of them were either elders or high ranking wolves. Ben and I stepped inside a large meeting area. I found Derrick and other warriors standing and discussing.

"What am I missing?" I asked Derrick.

"The hunters are aware of the coronation. They have attacked the nearby pack, Silverside, and they are looking forward to coming here." Derrick explained. He handed me a paper of the wolves that were hunted and killed. There were more than a hundred of them.

"Hunters?" I raised an eyebrow, wanting to know who these hunters were.

"Crocs,"

Not that fucking family.

"I thought we had an agreement with them?"

"That agreement expired months ago, Alpha," Derrick stated.

"And what do they want? They're just a small family of skilled hunters. What could they possibly get out of this?" I questioned.

Hunters were the least of our problems as we were able to capture them and kill them with ease. Hunters usually looked for banishing packs of wolves or killing leaders. They weren't able to step into this town as they were aware of what danger they were coming into.

"They know she's a human," he trailed off with uncertainty in his voice.

Worry gnawed me as I looked away from the papers, "Who?"

"The Queen,"

━━━━━━━━━━

A/N

Early update because we hit 2 million and #69 (favorite number) on romance. Updates will be persistent on here, it's updated every Thursday if I haven't said that already. All my books here are updated once a week. Patreon is a platform where you can read quicker and support me-that's all.

Two new books are out; The Alpha's Desire (Werewolf erotica) and Submitting To The Bully (High-school/YA erotica) give them a read if you like! (Updated here and on patreon)

Also, am working on a demon gangbang, it's a short story so if anyone wants to read it can go to short erotica collection book I have or patreon. It will be out soon.

Thank you all for the love! It's amazing. Stay safe!