𝗼𝗻𝗲.

Unfamiliar Girl
One. unexpected news
"Draco, your not that guy anymore. And maybe going will show everyone that."

Millie and Draco Malfoy were both laying on their bed, sleeping peacefully

Millie and Draco Malfoy were both laying on their bed, sleeping peacefully. Before Draco wakes up kissing Millies neck.

"Mmm- morning, princess," Millie hear from behind her. She feels her husbands arms around her, Millie looks at him seeing a very tired looking Draco Malfoy.

Millie was wearing some black shorts and a tank top. And Draco was just wearing green pajamas pants hanging just low enough to see the waistband of his boxers. Once a slytherin always a slytherin I guess. (Because of the green)

"Draco-" Millie starts before Draco cuts her off, "yes, darling." His voice was raspy as he puts Millie closer to his chest.

"You look tired, when did you go to bed?" Millie asks as Draco just said, "late, I was working on a report." He mumbled lowly.

"Sweetie you work to much, And didn't I tell you to go to bed early last night?" She asked with a false sweetness to her voice. He began to rub his eyes with the palm of his hand. "Maybe.."

"And did my stubborn husband listen to his wife who is always looking out for him?" Millie asked as she turns around and puts her arms around his waist. "Nope.." he gives her his famous smirk, "I love you." making her chuckle, "hey! your not getting off the hook so fast, Mister." Millie then smiles and gave him a quick kiss on his soft lips, "But I love you to." She says kissing his forehead hugging him closer.

Millie began to play with his hair, and slow the boy begins to snore softly.

A couple hours later Draco wakes up feeling awfully cold, he rubs his eyes and looks around the room and doesn't see Millie. "Millie?" He says softly before getting up and walking downstairs to see Millie making breakfast.

"Mills?" That made the beautiful blonde turn around and smile happily, "hey! Babe. Look what I made!"

Draco smiles and chuckles, "yeah, thanks babe. I'm actually really hungry." Millie gets him a small glare, "you didn't eat yesterday, didn't you?"

"Sorry honey," draco says as he reaches her, Millie hugs him tightly and kisses his cheek. "Sit down, your parents are on their way for breakfast."

Millie started feeling a bit dizzy, "honey, Millie! Are you okay?" Draco says holding his wife. "yeah, I'm okay. Just felt a bit weird." She says hugging him. "Come on, let's sit." Just as she says that, the ball rings and one of the house elf's goes to open the door.