𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.

Unfamiliar girl
five. Truth be told
"Draco got Married?! Who in the right mind would ever marry him?"

Millie watched as Draco quickly walked over to her side and pull her a little behind him

Millie watched as Draco quickly walked over to her side and pull her a little behind him. Draco looked at both Harry and Ginny with a frown.

"It's actually Potter now, Malfoy." Ginny says as Draco nods shocking both Harry and Ginny by not coming back with a mean comment. "Well nice to see, Potters but me and my lovely wife have somewhere to be."

Harry and Ginny watched as Draco carefully yet quickly pull Millie away obviously not ready to see them so soon.

"Draco got married?" Harry asked as Ginny looked just as confused as him. "I guess so, I never heard about it. And it wasn't in the paper."

"I heard Malfoy was head of the Ministry, but I never got to the chance to talk to him." Harry says as they saw Hermione and Ron make they way towards them.

"Wow, no nice to see you. You guys look shocked have we change that much since last week." Ron asked making Hermione give him a look. "Really Ron?" She then looked back at the Potters with a confused look. "What's wrong?"

Harry and Ginny shared a look, "we just bumped into someone very interesting." Ginny says, Ron and Hermione look at each other not really understanding. "Millie Malfoy." Harry says making them look shocked as well.

"Draco got Married?! Who in the right mind would ever marry him?" Ron says making Hermione roll her eyes, "that's true, you think maybe their faking it. I mean the Malfoy's haven't been well the biggest family since you know." The war, she meant.

"I'm not sure, she looked a little to close to him." Ginny says, "yeah and she seem...nice." Harry said.

"Duh, like I said maybe she's not in the right mind." Ron says as they all sigh. "Sure, Ron. Let's go inside. We'll figure this out later." Hermione says as they all nodded.

They all walk in and saw Draco and Millie sitting in a table that was full with Blaise Zabini, his date, Gregory Goyle, his date and Vincent Crabbe with his date.

"Oh great, the gang for bullies back together." Ron says rolling his eyes. "You think they'll start something?"

"Nah, I don't think so." Harry says as all four took a sit at a table with Neville Longbottom and his date and Luna.

"Oh hey you guys! So nice to see you all." Luna says as they sat down. "You two Luna, how are you?" Ginny says as Luna smiles, "good, it's been really good."

"That's nice." Hermione says as Luna looked at the boys who were looking at Draco. "You guys heard about his date? I heard she's really nice." Luna said as they all looked at her.

"Maybe she's just playing nice, I mean she married malfoy and no one-OW!" He says as Ginny hit him over the head. "We get it Ron, but I don't know maybe he did change. I mean no ones talked to him after the war."

"That's true, maybe she changed him." Harry smiled with a smile. Truth be told, yes Harry hates Draco back when they were school. But inside after Draco didn't give him over to he must not be named, Harry was always grateful for that. And never wished Draco the worst.

——

Ahh, hope you like this little chapter! Next chapter coming soon

Now what do you think about the trio being back together and them saying things about Millie and him?

What do you think will happen next?