𝘀𝗶𝘅.

Unfamiliar Girl
six. Dances
"would you like to dance?"

Millie and Draco was sitting side by side ignoring people watching their every move

Millie and Draco was sitting side by side ignoring people watching their every move. It was hard to believe that Draco was head of the Ministry. And he was married.

How? How is it possible that a ex death easter could be the head of the ministry? Well it was hard that was so sure, but after Harry Potter had help sent his father free. He clammed Draco was innocent and deserves no punishment. He even donated a lot of money to help familiars that were infected in the war. He no long treated half blood or Muggle borns with hate and disgust but kindness.

He still has his flaws that what's just who he is, and everyone has flaws.

Draco was use to the attention but he was worried about Millie seeing as she looked nervous and hated the looks she was getting. Draco was worried that this would not just affect Millie but their baby in any way.

"Draco, do you know what we're doing tomorrow?" Millie whispers to her husband who nodded, "Crabbe said something about having breakfast outside and walking around the area." Draco says softly before looking up and meeting the eyes of the golden trio that looked very confused. He gave a small smile and nod shocking all three. He saw the look and smirked, "would you like to dance?" He says looking at his wife and holding a hand out for her. That made Millie smile and takes his hand, slowly start walking to the dance floor we're other couples were already dancing.

Millie smiled at she saw a woman with a child. Making her lean on dracos shoulder smiling thinking of her child. She couldn't wait to meet him or her and Millie knew Draco was just as exited as her. You could tell by how protected he was.

Draco felt someone's glare on the side of his face making him look straight at Pansy. He never really saw himself with her, even back at Hogwarts. He only ever saw her as a friend, maybe he lead her wrong or gave her mix feelings but he never wanted to married her. At first his parents did, it was them who set them up but his mother had admitted it was because they didn't want Draco to be alone. But when they met Millie, they felt like she was perfect for their son.

Draco quickly looked away, kissing Millie head before giving her a little turn. Millie giggles softly before wrapped her arms around Draco head and saw him looking at her with nothing but love in his eyes. "I love you," she whispered in his ear making Draco smile and whispered back, "I love you to."

Millie felt like it was just them in the room, truth be told. Millie and Draco never had a big wedding. It was just a small family gathering. Millie didn't want anything big and Draco agreed not only to make her happy but he didn't want everyone knowing about his life 24-7. He wanted privately away from everyone.

People either like the Malfoy's or hate them. They were no in the middle. After the war it was very hard for them to get back out there. Millie had a part of how the Malfoys went back on 'top' in a way.

Her father was an Auror, and her mother was a stay home mom. But most people loved the Browns. It was a pure blood family, and were also rich.

The Brown's were loved in the magic community, they attended charities, helped people in need and were selfless.

So when Draco father and her father were spotted out together, it made the front page of the paper. Seeing as the Malfoy weren't the bad guys anymore. People didn't know about Draco and Millie, but after today they would.

——

Aww this chapter was cute! Make sure you guys check out my Graphic Gallery for this story

Aww this chapter was cute! Make sure you guys check out my Graphic Gallery for this story. I'm assuming it's the second chapter of this story. Please check it out! But I hope you guys liked it.