𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻.

Unfamiliar girl
seven. Talks
"Do you regret it?

The first night of the reunion was now over and everyone had gone back to their rooms

The first night of the reunion was now over and everyone had gone back to their rooms. Millie was cuddling with Draco both in their pajamas, Draco with a hand softly on Millie stomach.

They were both in a comfortable silent, both tired and happy in each other arms. "Draco?" Millie asks not moving her head off his chest. "Yeah." Millie thought for a moment before asking, "I remember you saying that you and Harry Potter had a little feud back at Hogwarts, right?"

Draco kisses her forehead before answering, "yes, we did. I'll admit, the only reason I kept it up for so long was because my father wanted me to. But maybe it was also because I was jealous." He admitted making Millie sit up to look at him. "Why were you jealous?" Millie asks curious to why her husband ever felt like that. Draco quickly shrugs, "I don't know, everyone loved him. He was always the hero, guess something I didn't just want to be the bad guy."

Millie nods kissing his cheek before laying back with him, "your not the bad guy, you just had a big ego." She joked as they both chuckled. It was true, when they both met. Poor Millie was scared because she had spilled coffee on him, and he was not so happy.

His first instincts were to yell until he made eye contact and saw her scared beautiful green eyes. That was the first time someone got away with spilling something on the Draco Malfoy and living to tell about it, proudly.

Draco put his hand back on Millie's stomach making her smile and placing hers on top of his.

"Do you regret it?" Millie asks making Draco frown, "regret what?"

Millie thought placing the words before she said them, "everything? Becoming a death Ester, having a feud with Harry?"

Draco become quite for a moment before shaking his head, "I did for a long time but then I realized things happen for a reason. And even after all my mistakes, I still got you and look at us. In eight months were have a little baby," he smiled at the thought. It was true even after all his mistakes his life was finally on track. He had an amazing relationship with his parents, the one he always wanted. His father was more supportive and was proud of him. His mother was always proud and supportive and that hasn't changed. And now he's about to have a family of his own.

Millie smiles before closing her eyes, "I love you." Draco smiles before closing his eyes. "I love you. Both of you." He said kissing Millie forehead before they both fall into a deep sleep.

--

Thank you, hazuuuh for this amazing new banner!

Hope you all enjoyed this short chapter, hope you liked day one of the reunion! Anything you hope to see?