𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲.

Unfamiliar girl
nine. Shopping & run ins
"looks like the malfoy family has good taste."

Millie Malfoy was looking around some shops, looking at some cute dresses

Millie Malfoy was looking around some shops, looking at some cute dresses. She was walking with Jessica, when she walked into a store and didn't noticed Jessica walking into a different one. Both not knowing they weren't together.

Millie was looking at some tops before bumping into someone's back slowing stumbling. Millie's she's widen before she saw Hermione Weasley and Ginny Potter. "I'm so sorry, didn't see where I was going." Millie says as both girls look at each other and smile.

"It's no problem, I'm sorry to. I should have been more careful." Hermione says making Millie smile. "It's alright." She chuckles.

Ginny thinks before saying, "would you like to join us? Me and Hermione were about to go get drinks." Millie looks around and sees she lost Jessica before looking back at the two girls. "Sure, I'll love to."

As the three girls walk out to get drinks both Hermione and Ginny had many questions. "So Millie what school did you go to?"

Millie smiles softly before saying, "I was actually homeschooled. My parents were both professors and decided to homeschool me."

Ginny raised a eyebrow, "wow, that must have been...different." Millie nods, "it was growing up I didn't have many people around but when I met draco things change." She says smiling at the thought of her husband.

Hermione smiled softly, "how did you gets meet? If you don't mind me asking."

Millie shook her head, "not at all, and it's quite embarrassing. I actually spill coffee on him." She chuckles at the memory. Ginny and Hermione share a shocked look. If anyone at Hogwarts had accidentally spilled something on Draco they would have died on the spot. And here was this beautiful blonde saying she had done it.

Ginny says shyly, "wow, was he mad?" Millie nodded, "oh yes, he was at first but then out of no where he just starting to say it was fine. After that he asked me out and things went from there." She says playing with her beautiful Diamond ring. It was beautiful, it was actually a Malfoy family heirloom. (Ring on top)

"Oh my god, that's a beautiful ring!" Ginny yells both girls looking at the ring shocked and in awe. Millie blush's, "thank you, looks like the malfoy family has good taste." She joked making the girls chuckle.

They got to a little shop and walked in, taking a booth and ordering some drinks.

——

So hope you like this little chapter! I wasn't sure what eles to add so that's all but the next chapter will be a bit longer!!

Anyways quick note; could you guys check out some of my other Draco malfoy stories! It would help a lot. Thank you!