𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

Unfamiliar girl
eight. Boy or girl?
"how about this, if it's a boy then we're have another baby until it's a girl. And if it's a girl we're have another baby into it's a boy. It's a win win plan."

"Draco have you seen my bag?" Millie says looking around the room but not finding it

"Draco have you seen my bag?" Millie says looking around the room but not finding it. Draco who just got out of the shower, walks to the room. "Which one?"

"The white one." Draco looks around and smiles, "honey, look behind you." Millie gave him a confused look before looking behind her and seeing it on top of her vanity with her wand. "Oh, thanks love." She says making Draco chuckle, "no problem."

Millie was wearing a two piece yellow outfit, seeing as she was barely a month in you couldn't see any of her pregnant stomach seeing as she had no bump yet.

Draco has put on some jeans and a nice dress shirt

Draco has put on some jeans and a nice dress shirt. Millie was debating weather to wear flats or heels. Draco saw and softly says, "you could wear the heels and if you get tired just change them, sweetie. I heard Blaise's date, Jessica say they were going shopping."

Millie quickly nodded, "good idea, I'll put them in my bag." Millie quickly grabbed her sunglasses Draco got in a muggle store.

Truth be told, Draco and Millie like seeing muggle places. But it was mostly because Millie loves shopping and the muggles have some many stores. Draco didn't mind walking around holding his wife's shopping bags, he liked to see her happy. No matter how much it cost. And it cost a lot.

Muggles would always stare, mostly because they rich not just in the wizard world. Even if Millie didn't know much high muggle brands, she had a good eye for the expensive muggle stores.

Once time, Draco and Millie walked into a jewelry store called Tiffany's and brought a diamonds set of a bracelet, earrings, and a beautiful ring that cost around 50 thousand dollars. It didn't look like much until Millie wore it out in the muggle world. Many, many muggles would stare thinking she was very rich. So far Millies favorite muggle store is Chanel, she loved all the bags there.

Millie put on some natural makeup, before putting on her wedding and engagement ring on and went over to Draco was also ready. He smiled and grabbed her hand. "Beautiful as always Millie."

Millie blushes and laughs, "you look handsome to. Now let's go the baby wants food now." She jokes as Draco chuckles. "Of course, anything for our baby girl." He says as they walked.

But when he said that Millie stoped, giving him a look. "How would our baby boy feel about you calling him a girl." Draco shakes his head, "it's a girl."

Millie shakes her head, "no it's not, it's a boy." Draco was about to say something but Millie beat him to it. "Look who here's holding the baby? Me and i have a mothers instincts meaning Im pretty sure it's a boy."

Draco gave her a look, "but without me you wouldn't even be pregnant. And I think I would know what I put in yo-OW!" He yells as Millie hit him over the head. "I'm kidding love, you know I'll love both."

Millie sighs but it was true, she wanted a boy and a girl. Draco thinks before smirking, "how about this, if it's a boy then we're have another baby until it's a girl. And if it's a girl we're have another baby into it's a boy. It's a win win plan."

"Aww Draco are you saying you want more then one." Millie jokes as Draco grabbed her hands. "Of course, as many as you want."

Millie smiles before they both saw everyone at tables. Draco and Millie quickly made their way over to Blaise. And Millie was quick to noticed Pansy was there sitting with another girl, Millicent Bulstrode.

Blaise and Jessica (my oc) quickly saw the Malfoy and smiled, "Draco, Millie. Finally we were all thinking you got lost." Blaise jokes with a smirk. Jessica hugged Millie, "nice to meet you, I've heard so much about you. I'm Jessica Orwell."

Millie smiles hugging back, "nice to meet you as well, I'm Millie Malfoy." No one noticed the way Pansy rolled her eyes at the name. She couldn't believe Draco was taken, off limits. She hated the thought about not being with him.

Draco and Millie sat down sit to Blaise and Jessica and started eating peacefully while talking.

——

Thank you to -deanspie for making me this banner!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, anything you hope to see with Millie and Pansy. Always, hope you like Millie and Draco relationship.

News: I posted another Draco Malfoy story about after the war. It would help a lot if you guys checked that out! Thank you.