𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲.

Unfamiliar Girl
three. Heartbreak
"I'm his wife."

Pansy's point of view:

Finally! A reunion of all the people in my Hogwarts year! It's finally time to see my Drakie-Poo again after all these year!

Everything has to be absolutely perfect! I'm going to be dressed in my best new dress, perfect high heels with earrings and a necklace to match. I'm going to walk through those doors in the great hall and fucking own the place! It's going to be me and Draco won't be able to take his eyes off of me.

I'm going to be the only girl in the world to him and I'll walk out of there, hanging off of his arm like I deserve to be. Tonight is going to be perfect. Drakie-Poo and I haven't seen each other in a long time, thanks to the war, but tonight is going to make up for lost time, I'm sure of it. Draco will be mine. Soon after today, I'm going to be Mrs Malfoy. Pansy Malfoy! I'm just giddy imagining it!

I smile at myself in the mirror and brush my fabulous, shining hair with a hairbrush. I sigh. I'm absolutely gorgeous. Draco has been missing out over these years...I stand up and straighten out my dress, making sure it falls perfectly. It's made of black silk, one of Draco's favourite materials. I walk over to my closet and slip on a pair of matching black heels. I do a little twirl in my dress and smile confidently. I'm the prettiest girl in the world. Grabbing a clutch from my dresser, I walk out of my bedroom and leave the house, locking the door behind me and start going to the resort where it's taking place.

——

Walking into the castle, I'm surrounded by my old classmates. I look as the stupid little Hufflepuffs hug each other and laugh together. The Ravenclaws in the corner are all chatting about the newest books they've read and are introducing one another to each other's partners. It seems as though I'm the only one without a guest or spouse, but I know that won't be for long after Draco sees me like this. I scan the room, looking for my beloved Drakie. He's sure to be here.

"Hello, Pansy," someone says from behind me. I turn around and find Millicent.

"Hello, Millicent. How have you been?" I ask casually, still looking for Draco.

"I have been well. I didn't expect to see you here. You weren't much for being a whole 'I want to see my classmates again' sort of person. I thought you hated a lot of the people in this room," she retorts and I scoff.

"I'm not here for everyone. I could care less about them. I'm here for my Draco. Have you seen him?" I ask hopefully.

"Of course!" Millicent laughs. "Hah. Duh. You're obsessed with him. Pansy, have you not seen him since the war?!"