𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.

Unfamiliar Girl
four. Old "friends"
"No, my husband did. Oh I'm sorry, I'm Millie Malfoy."

Everyone was watching Pansy with Draco and the beautiful girl in his arms no one knew

Everyone was watching Pansy with Draco and the beautiful girl in his arms no one knew. Some people who were close by had heard Millie say she was Draco Malfoy wife and gasped. Other watched as he kissed her cheek and was hugging her close.

Millie watched as Pansy face dropped making, looked at Draco who was to busy kissing her cheek and neck to noticed. "Um, Pansy would you like to join us for a drink?" Millie asked as Draco looked at Pansy who shook her head, "n-no I'm actually waiting for something." And quickly walked away making Millie look are Draco.

"Are you sure you were just her friend?" Millie asked her husband who nervously looked away making Millie sign and grabbed his face softly kissing his lips.

Draco wrapped his arms around her not watching the kiss to stop but she pulled away making him complain but knew that she was still waiting for the answer, "I never liked her, not like that anyways. We were just friends since our first year but she wanted more in our fourth or fifth year and I-I umm."

Millie sigh, "you got with her." She finished making Draco shakes his head quick grabbed her arms in his, "no! Oh god no! Everyone thought we were together and well I never said it people just assumed. And at the time, I didn't feel the need to stop the rumors. I thought there was no point, because...we were the perfects." Draco looked at his wife who was listening carefully but she didn't look upset, "my parents even wanted us to get married, but I never intended to go so far, but after the war we both went our separate ways and well I guess she thought it was still planned to get married."

"Oh..." Millie says thinking before she asked, "did you and her ever.." Draco eyes with wide before shaking his head, "oh god! No! Millie, I swear your the only girl I ever did it with. And I'll admit, we kissed once. But it was once! And it was when I was upset with my father and I-it just happened but that's it. Millie I promise. I would never do-" Millie cut him off by kissing him, he sigh before kissing back happy she wasn't upset. 

"Draco! It's okay, I understand. I mean I didn't expect you to stay single all your six years. Beside you married me, being your mine. And I don't share." She says with a smirk, making Draco laugh. "That's my girl." He says kissing her cheek.

They both look up and see almost everyone looking at them, and Draco seem to remember this one guy watching to them, happily.

"If it isn't Draco Malfoy." The guy says happily. Making Draco smile and bro-hug the guy. "Blaise Zabini, so nice to see you."

Blaise looks next to him and sees the beautiful blonde who was looking at them happily, "oh, who's this pretty lady."

That made Millie blush and Draco give Blaise a glare, "no, dude. She's my girl."

Millie chuckles holding his hand, "hey, nice to meet you. I'm Millie Malfoy." Her and Blaise shook hands but his eyes went wide when he heard her last name. "Wait wait, Malfoy!" He looked back and front and smiles. "Aww, dude congrats!" Hugging back his old friend and Millie.

"Thank you!" Millie says happily before noticing she forget her bracelet. "Oh my god! Draco I forgot my bracelet! I think I left it in the room."

Draco knows who important that bracelet is, it was the first gift he gave her. It was like her lucky bracelet and she almost never took it off. "Okay, let's go back to the room and see-"

"No, no! You stay here with Blaise and I'll go get it." Draco wasn't sure about that, "no Millie, I'll go-"

Millie kisses his cheek and smiles at his friend, "I promise it's okay, I'll be back."

Draco nods not sure about it but starts talking to Blaise. "She seen so nice,"

"I know, she is. I know you'll love her." Blaise says, before they see Gregory Goyle. "Blaise! Dudes I just saw Pansy crying-oh hey Draco!" He says happily bro hugging his old friend.

"Hey Goyle! How have you been?" Blaise interrupted, "Wait what? You saw Pansy crying?"

Draco shared a look with Blaise, "yeah, she knows about Millie." Draco was worry not for Pansy but for Millie safety.

"Who's Millie?" Goyal asked as both guys laugh before saying, "she's Mis Malfoy." Blaise says smirking as Goyal looked confused, "your mom? Why would Pansy be crying of your mo-"

"No mate! She's my wife." Draco says laughing remembering he really missed his friends. These both were the true ones. Yes they followed him around but they were there for him over the years. "Wow! Congrats there Draco!"

"Thank you, but I really should go fine my wife. Before Pansy gets to her." He was actually scared that Pansy would do something to his pregnant wife.

Millie had gotten her bracelet and was walking back to the Reunion. She was walking back when she bumped into a couple. "excuse me, I'm sorry!" Millie says shyly, meeting eyes with the one and only Harry and Ginny Potter.

"Oh, no! Don't worry about it." Harry says to the blonde. "Wait did you go to Hogwarts?" Ginny asked curiously not remember her.

"No, my husband did. Oh I'm sorry, I'm Millie Malfoy." Both Harry and Ginny gasp not believing it. "Wait...as in Dra-" they got cut off.

"Potter, Weasley," they both heard a voice behind them. Draco Malfoy was standing there seeing the couple for the first time in years.

——

Omg what do you guys think! I hope you guys enjoyed it!

And what do you think about Harry and Ginny bumping into Millie?!

How do you think they will react?!