Breakfast

My soul just wants to be close to yours.

~~~~~~

Next morning

9am

Chapter three

In front of Jimin's house
Making life decisions..

~~~~~~~~

So, you may or may not have decided to be a good and friendly neighbour and
Made some breakfast early in the morning and now it's around 9am..

With a heart beating fast, and trembling hands you pressed on the door bell with your index finger
*Ding dong*
"Coming.." said a muffuled voice on the other side.
The door opened, revealing a really good looking Jimin staring at you surprised "Good morning, beautiful"
He says smilling with all his face
Eyes and all!..

"G-good mor-n-ning Jimin" you blush uncontrollably at the word he used to greet you.
You look down not to let him see your obvious blush.

He chuckles coming closer "do you, want something?" he says tilting his head to the side and smiles at your condition,enjoying every single reaction..

"I-i made breakfast as a "thank you for helping me"present.." you say with all your courage.
"wow,I can't wait" he says reallyyy happy. He closes his door and you lead him to your apartment "make yourself at home" you say smilling .

You walk to the open kitchen and started putting the plates out but, you couldn't reach the top shelf for the cup's to pour the orange juice in..
You tried but as soon as you were about to give up you felt a presence behind the same one at the vending machine, his right hand reached out to get the cup's while his left was resting on the counter dangerously close to your waist.

He puts the cup on the counter and backs away, finally you breath "oh my god" ..you thought and blushed really hard pouring orange juice into the cup's,he laughs and says "you okay?"
"Yah" you say braking out into a laugh
"I'm sorry,lol" you say embarrassed covering your face with your hands.

You poured the juice into the cup's and put everything down on the table and motioned him to eat, you stared at his face nervously waiting for an answer.

"Mmmmmm" he says shocked.

"Is it bad-" you were interrupted in your thoughts when he continued

"Wow. Y/n. This is sooo good,mm"
He says taking more bites out of the club sandwich it was fully loaded and watching him lick his fingers after the last bite made you very happy.

He liked it.

"Really?" You say before bitting into my sandwich"dammnnnn " you say shocked yourself, " it's really good " he says showing two thumbs up, you giggle and say covering my mouth " obviously,I made it"

He just smiles and nods and grabs the fruit and says " ohh, strawberries~~~"
"I love strawberries".
"Really?" You ask drinking your orange juice and finish your sandwich,
"Mmhm" he nods and smiles finishing his juice

You stand up after finishing your conversation about life and clean everything up, but you didn't notice Jimin looking at you.

"How can she be soo cute? Her height,her personality,her charm,her unique self,she is so caring,ugh
She is so,so perfect." He think's

He walks to you and help you clean up.
You muttered a shy "thank you" before taking your apron off,

"Oh my god"he thinks, that was so sexy..
Her petite body, you were wearing a simple Jean's and crop top but damn,
He bit his lips un intentionally.

"I'm done" you says smilling brightly,clapping your hands turning around.

"I should go now..but how I wish I could stay longer.." he thought
"When ever I try something new I will call you over and you can tell how it tastes" you say giggling
"Anytime" he says smilling sweetly at you.
"I-" the phone cuts him off
"Oh I'm sorry, it's my mum" you says laughing covering your mouth embarrassed, That is one thing you do..
"We learn something new everyday now, don't we?" He thought and smiled at you nodding.

"Oh no, it's fine Imma head out now, thank you so much for everything Y/n that was one of the best breakfast's ever!" He says smilling at her to get a reaction

As expected you blushes at the compliment muttering a "thank you Jimin".
He started walking towards the door and reach the handle when you say
"Have a nice day, Jimin" smilling with the blush still on your face.
"Shit..she's adorable" he thinks.

"You too, beautiful" he says smirking
You look down and wave at him
He lock the door and walked to work.

"It's only been like a day and I'm already falling for you really hard,baby" Jimin says chuckling.

~~~~
Hey everyone..
Sorry for the late updates, it's quarantine now so Imma updated more often..
Really sorry again!
Love y'all
God bless!
~~~~~