First Date

Dedicated to min_confused
Love,you are so sweet and caring,I don't deserve you ❤️❤️❤️

You are my most beautiful someone.

~~~~~~~~~~

In Jimin's car

10am

On the way home

~~~~~~~~

You giggle and put on your seatbelt right when Jimin was about to help you. All of you were so tired from yesterday, sore legs and a massive hangover.

You only had sore legs,so you were kinda okay. Honestly terrified,Jimin was driving and the last time he drove after a hangover he had a really bad fever.

"Okay,we will meet you at your apartment?" Jungguk say's lowering his window, Jimin nods and smiles and they drive away.

You were confused,he just chuckled at your face and took out his sun glasses and winked at you before putting them on, wanting a reaction which you fulfiled involentaryly,blood rushing to your cheeks and looking down to your hands.

"Are you sure you would be okay,and not get Sick this time also-" your word's were interrupted by Jimin pecking your lips.
"Yes, baby I'll be alright"you blush even more making him chuckle.

"Can you drive with one hand,like those cool people in the movies?"you ask him biting your lips nervously.
"Like this" Jimin say's handling the steering wheel with on hand with ease"yes" you say and slide your small hands into his, fitting perfectly.

He smiles,his cheeks carrying a hint of pink.

A few Hours passed and Jimin was parking his car in the garage all this time your hand in his and both of you not letting go. He parked his car skillfully and turned to your sleeping face removing his seatbelt.
He had never observed you like this ,so close to your beautiful face now, lip's pouting but your hand still did not loosening on Jimin's hand.

He caressed your face and you nuzzled your face more into his hand making him chuckle,he takes your interwoven hands and pecks yours leaving it and getting out of the car.

He comes to your side, opening your door and picking you up bridal style,you still in deep sleep making him smile at your innocence.

He closes the door with his leg and takes you to your apartment all the while admiring you. When he reaches your apartment he realises that he doesn't have the key to your apartment so he takes you to his and tucks you in his bed loving, placing a soft kiss on your forehead, walking out.

"Where are you all?" He whisper yell's at the younger one "yah,we kinda took the wrong way so it's gonna take some time, we'll be there, don't worry" Jungguk say's laughing.

"Be careful" Jimin say's hanging up,he goes into his room to see you all cuddled up in his sheets, sleeping like a baby,he break's out into beautiful smiles.

He takes his clothes from the closest, walking into the bathroom to take a shower,still thinking about you.

He takes a nice long shower,dries his hair puts on comfy clothes, walking out with the towel still around his neck, seeing you sitting on the bed with closed eyes and messy hair.

"Good, afternoon beautiful" he says startling you,"how am I beautiful, looking like this?"you ask still closing your eyes. He laughs and comes near you to hug you,which you quickly accept resting your head on his chest"you are beautiful to me,no Matter what baby" he says making you melt.

"I'll turn on the bath, hold on" he says walking into the steamy bathroom again. You were so happy that you had a boyfriend like him,at this point he was your everything.

After you took a really needed bath,you came out wearing his clothes that he lent you,he smiles loving at you seeing that the shirt was too big and his sweat's were bundled up at the heel of your foot.
You looked extra tiny in his clothes and he loved it.

You laugh looking at your self and showing it to him,he comes closer to you smiling"you look so cute" he says still smiling" dinner time, baby" he says taking your hand in his and leading you to the table where you see the room decorated with heart's and a lot of food.

A table with one candle,the balcony door open and balloons around the room"when did you do all this?" You gasp" well,you were sleeping the whole day, baby" he says walking to the table pulling out a chair for you to sit on.

You both settle down and you serve him food while he does the same.

The evening was very memorable to you, Jimin and you ate so much shared really embarrassing stories and laughter filled the entire house.

"Desert timmmeeeere" Jimin say's as he brings cupcakes and places it on the side table near the couch where you both were sitting and watching the view from the balcony.

"Why didn't you bring me to my apartment?" You say opening your arms for him to embrace you,he smiles and hugs to nuzzling his face into your neck making your heart flutter "I don't have the keys you dummy" he says chucking in your neck, sending a shiver down your spin.

"Ahhhh" you say laughing at your stupidity,he looks up at you saying"I'm sorry,if you did not expect such a first date,but-" you kiss his cute little face "this was the best date ever,my first date,with you is all I need. You put so much effort into it and you made me feel so special. Thank you so much baby" you say making him look at you wide eyed.

"You called me baby" he says making you blush and look down removing your hands around him when he pulls you even close and lock your lips with his giving you a long passionate kiss,his plump lips moving with so much affection making you feel so loved.

He pulls away and joining your foreheads smilling at you lovingly.
"Do you want to stay?" He says intervening his hands into yours.

You nod and smile at him,he immediately picks you up making you squeal a little and takes you to his room and lays you down gently and getting into bed with you.
You turn around and he pulls you closer making cuddle into him more.

As the night passed the couple feel into deep slumber in eachothers loving embrace.