Late night cuddles

True love is friendship dipped in honey.

~~~~~~

10:00 pm

Y/n's house

~~~~~~~

"Chim,I completely forgot that I had your clothes" you mentally face palm yourself as he enters your room.
You hand him his clothes and he smiles big, memories of you in his clothes hitting him.

"It's okay baby"he says entering your bathroom but quickly coming out to give you a quick peck and leave you all flustered"you washed them" he says and enters the bathroom again.

Jimin closes the door with two pairs of clothes,he immediately picks the clothes that you wore without even giving it a thought,he loved how your petite body looked in his clothes,now they even smell like you. He takes his time to get dressed and comb's his hair back with his hands and walks out to see you no where.

He walks towards the kitchen to see you washing the dishes with music on,your small hips swaying side to side,in your little world having a concert on your own a ladle as your microphone. Jimin's heart melts at your little happiness.

You feel a pair of strong arms around your torso, followed by a giggle,you blush embarrassed and reach to stop the music but he stops you and turned you around,stops the water and takes your hand, placing one on his shoulder and takes the other one gently into his hand moving both of your body's side to side.

He gazes into your eyes and smiles placing his hands on your hips caressing you"look at me baby, don't be embarrassed" he says,you look up to him blushing even harder and giggle,,he tilts his head and leans down to kiss you,you lean in too and kiss him back with passion and love.

He break's the kiss and twirls you around, your back now pressed against his broad chest and his breath hitting your neck sending shivers down your spine" beautiful, precious,my baby you are perfect" he says placing a soft kiss on your neck and nuzzles his face,you hug his hands that were around your body" thank you" you whisper tears in your eyes" thank you for showing me your love and affection Jimin,just when I thought I had lost everything you came into my life and turned the tables around,My first love" you say turning around crying you hug him,Jimin is shocked at your confession"I love you" you say into his chest.

It took him a few seconds to process everything but a soon as he gained conscious he patted your head grinning from ear to ear" I love you so much baby,more than you can ever imagine" he says getting emotional and holds your face gently in his hands and wipes away your tears with his thumbs and kisses you eyes,nose and your cute little lip's tilting his head to the side and giving his all to you, showing how much you mean to him.

Pulling back you rest your head on his nose because of your height and blush,he unties your apron sliding it over your head" go rest baby, I'll finish them" he says kissing your cheek and mumbling and I love you.

You get into bed thinking about everything that happened,love.
That is what happened,you had never thought that in this cruel world you find someone who would hold you in his arms and make you feel on cloud nine,not sexualy,not lust, love.
Just his small gestures made you feel thing's,his little kisses of affection,the random hugs,the pat's on your head he even wore the clothes that you wore even though he had brought different ones,you giggle to yourself and think about how out of all the people you found Jimin,and that he loves you like no other,it melts your heart.

Just as you were thinking about him he enters your room" I'm done baby,get some rest" he says walking up to you and kisses your forehead" good night kiss" he says giggling and gets up to head home,you immediately grab his hand to stop him" could you stay?" You ask.

He smiles as he gets into bed with you, wrapping his hands around you securely as if he never wants to let go.
"You mean so much to me,I hope you know that" he says out of the blue,you nod and hug him nuzzling your face into his neck sighing" my first love" you say blushing hard making him speak up again"mine too" he says stroking your head.

Drifting to sleep he thinks about his past relationships and how none of them meant anything to him, even though he tried to love them all they wanted was money and sex,they would constantly want gifts and time alone at home to get drunk. Looking at Y/n Jimin's heart skipped a beat and he realised how even though she knew he was a CEO she never asked him to get her anything and always offered to help him, respect his privacy not calling him mid day, looking out for him, thinking about him and his health.

He know realised how precious she was and had a stronger will to protect her with all he has got and show her Greater love and how much she deserves. With all these thoughts he tugged her closer to him and closed his eyes with a heart full of happiness.

His first love, your first love.
A Magnificent love.