balcony

Just as star's shine in the dark,
So do you.

As soon as he left,you felt yourself blushing reallyyy hard,you put your hand on your chest felling like your heart is gonna fall out

That word, beautiful, it's-

Flashback
"Oh my god ewwww" they all said
"Damn,can anyone be this ugly?"she scofs looking at me after spilling water on me,"ewwww"one of her side bitches said
"Hah, you deserve this ugly ass"she said walking away swaying her hips way too much lifting her already short,short skirt.

"Oh my gadddddd"my best friend screams when she walks in seeing me in that condition"who the fuck dared to touch my best friend"she yelled getting that bitches attention,as soon as she herd Shery's voice she sprinted even faster and disappeared
"Coward" I think.
Shery was the best friend anyone could ask for..
She helped me become who I am today..

Shery passed away due to a terrible car accident..it was the end of my world..
I did not socialize at all after her death,as for my love Life I never had one anyone, I was named ugly all through High school thanks to those bitches . I now take home school for my collage..so I have never had "feeling's" for any one..
But now-

Present
My thoughts get interrupted by my teacher starting our class
You sigh knowing this is gonna be a long session..

~~~~~
11pm

Y/n's balcony

Chapter four

~~~~~

"Finnnallllyyy" you yawn a stretch getting up, you have been sitting here for like almost 12 hours ughh
"God I hateeee school"you mutter and chage into your go-to a plain white-T witha heart on the left side and red short's which matches perfectly with the Little heart on your chest.

You brushed your teeth did your night routine it doesn't take that long since you don't wear makeup you don't like wearing make-up..
You tried to sleep but found yourself on your phone it was around 11pm not bad.. "pretty early" you thought and just for a change you wanted to go to the balcony and just enjoy the city view..

You opened the door,cold air hitting you,"it was cold..a nice cold
Not freezing my self to death-"
You were thinking stupid again when a Low whistle interrupted your thoughts you slowly turned right,to the owner of the whistle and there he was in all his glory smiling like an angle ,leaning against the wall crossing his hands,looking at you with his eye smile."Well,who do we have here?" He says walking towards you

Leaning over the railing  it was like a foot away from your's,you rushed towards him and whisper yelled "oh my god, don't lean!"
He smirked"lean?you mean like this?"
He said leaning even more you grabbed his arm from my balcony and yelled
"Jimin, don't!!"

He laughed historically falling on the wall, grabbing the railing"you thought I would fall?" You nod mad at him and blushing at his laugh "you're the best"
He giggles,making you hit his arm and say"I was just making sure" and pout.

He finally stops giggling and looks at you still smiling and says" you're adorable". You just blink,shocked if you heard that right..
"Hahaa,see" he points at my face laughing again.you blush uncontrollably at this point and look down laughing too.

He looks at you and tilt his head lifts your chin up and says"you wanna hang out?"
Your eyes light up,you immediately look upto to his face an nod like 3-4 times
"Yesss,I would love to!"you say still blushing.

You close all the windows and doors and head  to Jimin's. And he opens the door and signals you saying " please"
"Why thank you kind sir" you say giggling.wow,he has a really clean house.. impressive, "should we watch something?" He asks getting two blankets and put them on the couch
"Netflixxxx" you say  walking over to the couch " make your self at home" he says smiling really big, mimicking you,he's cute-
You thought..you smile blushing and plop yourself on the couch burying yourself in the blanket.

"Hmmmmmm,what do we watch?"
We scrolled for some time and ended watching "to all the boy's I ever loved before"
It was nice actually,romance with a little bit of drama,cute.

After the movie was over he looked and said"do you have a boyfriend?"casually,you laugh and reply
"No,haha,look at me", " I am" he says a  smile plastered on his face"so.."
He continues"you have had one before?" He asks,"noo lol, I've never had one.."you say looking down..recalling your childhood..a small tear escaped your eye.

"Oh my god,Y/n,what happened?are you okay?did I say something wrong?I'm so sorry-" you cut him off giggling
"No you're too sweet,Jimin" you say smiling while sniffling. he looks at you still worried" is something bothering you?"he asks..
No one has ever cared about you this much except your parents and Shery..
You can't control now after seeing him this concerned,you just burst out crying and tell him everything,he just sat there and listened to everything you had to say..

It was nice to let everything out to a person who cares apart from your parents, you've never had a best friend apart from Shery and Jimin was just so loving and kind you loved spending time with him already.
it was almost 4am and you were soo sleepy from crying Jimin noticed it and chuckled getting up from the couch saying "let's get you home, Princess" you blush so hard at the nick name and giggle at yourself.

when we reach my door you turned around to thank him,but he immediately took you into his embrace,you were surprised but also felt so safe in his embrace it was warm and full of love,you hugged him back shyly and rest your head on his chest hearing his heart beat,which beated in sync with yours,it felt so good.
After a good 5min you broke away from the hug he smiled at you and said "sleep well, beautiful" your cheeks were being tortured at this point a very bright red tint obvious on them,he chuckled pinching your cheeks and said"I'll come back tomorrow,we can watch the second movie" he smiled at you and brushed his hair back.

"Good night, thank you  so much Jimin" you said giggling at him,he smirked and waved at you,you walked inside closed the door slept on your bed and just thought's filled your head.

You blushed and covered yourself in your bed and slept recalling everything that had happened.."oh god"you say as you slow drift to sleep blushing.

~~~~
Double update coz I'm really sorry for not posting!!
Love y'all ♥️
God bless!
~~~~~