Home school

You touched a place in my heart where love runs wild.

~~~~~

Jimin's apartment

8:00am

Waking up

~~~~~

"Mmmmmm" you wake up in Jimin's bed stretching out,you recall yesterday and blush giggling

You fall back down into the bed inhaling Jimin's sent which you love on the pillow. Jimin was not there next to you,which made you panic.

Turning around you get of the bed, reaching for your phone on the side table,you see a glass of water and cute little note beside it.

Good morning beautiful,hope you slept well. I have an important meeting,so I left breakfast in the refrigerator,the gang is in the house so you better eat first ❤️
~Jimin

You were giggling at his cute note,his hand writing was really nice,way better than yours you thought. You heard some shuffling out side your room, that must be "the gang" you thought laughing to yourself at his nickname.

You quickly brush your teeth and wash your face with Jimin's Face wash,fix your clothes that were threatening to fall of your body and head out.

"Y/nnnnnnnnnn~~~" Hazel say's as she pours orange juice in a few glasses,"Jimin's baby is finally up" Hoseok say's sitting on a chair.
The nickname making you blush.

"You didn't you guys eat earlier?why didn't you wake me up?" You ask taking a seat next to Hazel.
"Trust me,Jimin would kill me if I did"
Jungguk say's walking towards Chloe and tickles her.

You laugh and enjoy your breakfast with the "gang". You insisted I'm washing the dishes and after much persuasion they agreed.

You cleaned the kitchen completely and head to the Living room"I have to catch up- oh my god I would have had a million lectures to listen to". You hug every one and head out of Jimin's apartment"don't over do it" Hazel yell's.

You smile at them and close the door to his apartment.

As expected you had a ton of work to do, sighing you sit to start your work. Being a student is not an easy job,you wash up wear your clothes and wash Jimin's clothes ironing them neatly and place them on your bed to return it to him later.

You finally sit contemplating life,but not like you have a choice,so you start your work. concentrating as much as you can.

Time passed and you listened to all the lectures,wrote 3 essays,one speech and painted a few posters for you assignment's. Now all that was left was writing your notes.

You did not concentrate fully in the lectures,Jimin crossing your mind in everything that you do.

You wanted to call him,text him but he must be busy right? He is a CEO at the end of the day. You were worried if he had his food on time, was he taking break's in between?does he have a headache? How is he?

You couldn't take it anymore.
"Jimin?" You said in an uneasy tone,
"Y/n are you okay baby?" He replied.
You sigh into the phone followed by a smile and bombarding him with all you quarries "Jimin,how are you?did you eat?is everything-" he laughs and you could feel his face soften.

"Your so precious baby, I'm fine don't worry. Jungguk told me you have a lot of work to do,how is it going?" He asks you "I'm fine,I was just- just worried chim-" your stopped mid sentence when someone came inside your apartment.

"Chimmmmmmmm" you yell running towards him and pulling him into your embrace tippy toe'ing to reach his neck, hugging him tightly.
He brings you closer to him and closed the door.

You chuckle and break the hug to let him breathe. He smiles at you and you let him inside already blabbering all the stuff you did today. Jimin sits on the couch and undoes his tie looking at your cute little face, admiring how you could talk so much non stop.

"Baby,how can talk so much?" He asks laughing at your pouting face"atleast you'll never get bored" you say laughing yourself.

Jimin chuckles "oh my- I am such a bad person" you say and rush to the kitchen to get Jimin a glass of water
Bad,bad,very bad.

He walks up to you and stand's right behind you, scaring you a little"sorry" you say handing him the glass and peck his cheek causing him to choke on the water "oh,shi-" you stop your self from cursing and rub Jimin's back.

"Are you okay, baby?" You ask him concerned,Jimin just pins you against the counter and stares into your eyes deeply mumbling a small "yes" you smile nervously and look down asking him to move when he bends down, tilting his head locking his lips with yours for a passionate kiss.

You blush and kiss back wrapping your arm's around his torso, kissing him back.

He pulled away to see your beautiful face"Don stress yourself too much" he whispers,his breath hitting your lips forehead's connected.

You blush biting your lip and nod,he leads you your room and sits next to you" I'm gonna keep my baby company" he says opening another button.

"Yah-b-button your shirt back" you say taking your books and sit down next to him, making him chuckle"it's hot, baby" he says.

Your blush and nod not paying attention to his chest, making you even more shy.

The evening goes by,you two goofing around but finally finishing all your work. You made dinner and ate deliciously.

Jimin decided to stay over so he brought over his clothes.

A cliffhanger,hehe