do not go gentle

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

LILLORA STRALLERRÉN was determined to bring back peace to the galaxy. She was a burning flame so bright the whole galaxy would never forget its spark. Born with fire in her eyes and a burning passion for justice, she was an ethereal spirit that people couldn't help but become enamored with.

Her soul was connected to rebellion like it was a religion, and maybe, to her, it was. The dream of freedom was the energy that fueled countless days and nights of dedicating herself to the goal of overthrowing the empire.

The Empire was the bane of her existence; it had taken too much from her and the people she cared for. At just the ripe age of fifteen, she began to mold into the warrior that destiny wished her to be. She knew that no one ever truly won in war, but she was willing to sacrifice her entire youth if it meant that others got the chance to live theirs.

The rebellion not only changed her but also changed those she had loved most. Her parents were lost without their child but knew that no one could snuff out her fire. Her best friend who was once a flower child— a girl wrapped in love and sweet emotion, became a woman who put her walls up to protect herself from heartbreak.

Both naive girls had become strong women in their own life-altering moments. Together they fight for those who can not fight for themselves and give orders to those who live to follow others.

When both girls are dispatched on a mission to bring hope to the galaxy under the greedy clutches of the Galactic Empire, they become more than themselves and sacrifice more than just their youth and innocence.

Orders are given and friends are separated when Leia sends Lora to finish what the fated Battle of Scarif had started—Lillora was to light the fire of snuffed out rebellion. It was up to her to save the galaxy, for Leia believed that no one else could.

Determined to obey the wishes of her best friend and return the plans of the Death Star to Alderaan, Lora finds unlikely allies with a farm boy who burns bright like the sun and an old man who was once the legendary Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi.

The sunkissed boy, who knew nothing of war, will become the war himself. And the star girl, who knew too much of war, will remain the warrior.

ʀᴀɢᴇ, ʀᴀɢᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴs ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ f ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ

CAST