Chapter 6 - Sleepover

Laurens Pov:

| January 31th | Friday |

Today is Friday and I'm currently in Jades car.We got more close those past few days and I know for sure now that's it's not just some stupid crush.

I actually like her.

She then parked her car in her driveway and I was about to get out but she stopped me.

"Hey um..do you wanna sleep over at my place today?"she shyly asked and I smiled.

"Sure."I answered and she smiled.

"I um..just get my clothes and stuff."I told her and she nodded.

We then got out of her car and she got in her house and I in mine.

Mom isn't here until Monday because she's on a business trip.

I quickly rushed upstairs and got clothes,my toothbrush and some other stuff and put them in a backpack.

I then walked back downstairs and walked over to Jade.I ringed and after a few seconds the door opened.

"Come in."Jade said with a smile and I walked in.

She then closed the door behind me and then followed me.

"So..what do you wanna do?"I asked her  and she smirked.

Jade turned music on and I laughed.She then grabbed my hands and pulled me towards her."I want to dance."she said and I smiled.

We then started dancing together while our faces are just a few inches away from another.

I noticed how her eyes flickered down to my lips and back up to my eyes.I was about to lean in when my phone ringed.

"Why do we always get interrupted when we dance?"she asked and I laughed.

She then pulled away and I grabbed my phone.

Great.Amy is calling me.

"My best friend is calling me."I told her and she walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Pick up.Just pretend I'm not here."Jade said and I gave her a quick smile before picking up.

"Hey Amz."I greeted her and glanced at Jade,who's trying to not laugh.

"Hey Laur,what's up?"She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm..um..kinda busy right now."I whispered,so that Jade can't hear me.

"What?Wait..Oh my god!Are you with Jade?"Amy asked exited and I blushed.

"Maybe?"I answered and I could literally feel her smirk.

"Uhh can we facetime?I want to get to know her!"she asked and I sighed.

"I ask her."I said while looking at Jade and she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Um..Amy asked if we could facetime.She wants to get to know you."I told her and she smiled.

"Sure."she replied and I smiled.

"Okay Amz.I'll facetime you."I told her and then hung up.

I walked over to Jade and sat down next to her."You talk with your best friend about me?"She asked with a pout and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh shut up."I said and pushed her playfully.

"Just call your friend."she said with a chuckle and kissed my cheek.

I then facetimed Amy and placed my phone on the couch table,so that we're both seen.

Amy then picked up and appeared on the screen.

"Oh..you were right Laur.She really is beautiful."Amy said and I immediately blushed.

"Amy!"I yelled and she gave me an apologetic smile.

"Aww you think I'm beautiful?"Jade asked with a smile and I blushed.

She cupped my one cheek and kissed my other one.She then pulled away and we smiled at each other.

*****

We're not facetiming with Amy anymore and are watching a movie now.

"Hey um..can I ask you something?"Jade suddenly asked and I looked at her.

"Sure."I replied with a small smile.

"Um..Sunday,last week.."she started and I looked down with a sigh.

She took my hand which makes me look back up to her."You can talk to me.I won't judge."she said softly and I smiled a bit.

"B..But I don't wanna lose you."I told her and she smiled.

"You won't."she said quickly while turning her body completely to me.

"I..I'm gay.."I told her and her face softened.

"Oh.."she said softly and I looked down ashamed.

"Hey hey..don't be ashamed."Jade said quickly and put her free hand under my chin and lifted my head.

I then started crying and she quickly wiped my tears away."No..please.Don't cry."she said and I smiled.

"No..I'm just so happy to finally tell someone."I replied and she smiled.

"Can I tell you something as well?"Jade asked and I nodded.

"I'm gay too."she told me and I smiled.

"Really?"I asked and she nodded with a laugh.

"I gave you so many hints."she responded and I frowned.

"When we watched 'twilight',I said that Kristen Stewart was hot.I told you so often that I find you cute."she continued and I blushed.

"Oh.."I mumbled and she chuckled.

"Can..can you close your eyes?"