Chapter 27 - opportunity

Laurens Pov:

| February 29th | Saturday |

Today is moms birthday and I'm currently at home. Sean, Amy and I are helping mom to decorate the room until the guests are here.

It's crazy how many people I know who have a birthday in February..

Mom gave Amy a chance with Sean and I think she slowly starts to like her.

Jade is at the dance studio right now because she has a meeting with the manager so she's coming later.

My outfit

(Without the jacket)

Sean's outfit

Amy's outfit

"So..mom, are Karen and Nicole coming too?" I asked while placing plates on the kitchen counter.

"Yes, I invited them too." She replied and I groaned.

"You can cuddle and kiss Jade whenever you want. Nicole actually likes you two together and well..Karen can look away." Mom added and I smiled.

"When do you think Jade is coming?" Amy asked and I shrugged.

"Her meeting started at 2pm and now it's 2.30pm so she'll probably be here soon." I answered.

We then continued decorating and after a few minutes the door bell rang.

Sean opened the door and Jade stepped in with a smile. They greeted each other  and she then walked over to me.

Her outfit

"Hi." Jade said and gave me a soft kiss.

"Hey, you look gorgeous." I told her and she blushed.

"Thank you." She mumbled which made me smile.

"I love that you're wearing a crop top." Jade said and I grinned.

"And why?"

"Because I can do this." She whispered and then placed her hands on my hips.

Her hands are on my skin and her thumbs are caressing my stomach. She then brought me closer and kissed me softly.

I laid my arms over her shoulders and immediately kissed her back.

Amy started making fake gagging noises again which made us pull away.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Wh- oh nothing." She mumbled and Jade and Sean laughed.

"So..how was the meeting?" I asked with a smirk.

"Well..my manager, Mrs. William's gave me a opportunity." Jade started and already smiled widly.

"I told her about your senior performance and she'll come and watch it. And if she likes what I did and sees that I'm good at teaching, she'll let me teach kids dancing." She continued and I smiled widly.

"I'm so happy for you, babe!" I said and pulled her into a hug.

"I just hope I don't mess it up." She said and I pulled away.

"You're the most talented dancer on earth. You won't mess up." I told her and Jade smiled widly before packing my lips.

"Um..excuse me." She murmured.

Jade then pulled away from me and walked over to mom. She hugged her and congratulated her which made me smile.

"It's great to see you two being friends." I said and they looked at me with a smile.

Jade then walked back to me and suddenly picked me up. I quickly wrapped my arms around her and she walked over to the couch and sat down.

I'm now straddling her lap and she wrapped her hands around my lower back. My hands are resting on each side of her and I buried my face in the crock of her neck.

The bell the suddenly rang and I lifted my head. Sean opened the door and some of my relatives walked in. I got off Jade and sat down next to her, but still close.

"Hello, Lauren." My uncle Steve walked towards me and Jade and I stood up and hugged him.

"Who's your friend? I couldn't ask that the last time because.. something happend." Steve said.

So mom didn't tell the others what happened..

"Steve, this is Jade. My girlfriend." I told him and Jade quickly stood up.

"Oh, nice to meet you." He said with a smile and shook hands with Jade.

"Nice to meet you two." Jade replied and smiled too.

"So..how long have you two been together?" Steve asked with a smirk.

"Um..soon a month." I answered shyly and he smiled.

"Aww, you're growning up so fast!" He whined and we laughed.

"I'm not a baby anymore. I'm 18." I replied and then feel Jade wrapping her arm around my waist from behind.

"You might be 18 now but you're still a baby." She said and I pouted.

"She's right." Steve said and I glared at him.

"You guys are so mean."

They laughed and Jade kissed my cheek which made me smile.

"Well..I'll go to my sister. See you later." Steve said and then walked away.

Jade sat down on the couch and pulled me with her, so that I'm sitting on her lap. She wrapped her arms around my waist and I placed my hands on hers.

The bell then suddenly ringed again and mom opened the door. My eyes widened when I saw who it is.

Oh hell no..