Chapter 12 - I got you

Laurens Pov:

I'm now laying on the couch and Jade is laying in front of me.My left arm is around her and with my other hand,I'm playing with her fingers.

"So..what do we wanna do now?"I asked and Jade looked up to me.

"Can we watch a horror movie?"she asked and I smiled.

"What do you guys say?"I asked Amy and Sean and he agreed but Amy hesitated.

"I don't know Laur.You know how scared I get."she said and I smirked.

"Sean can hold your hand."I told her and she blushed.

"But..you have to sit on his lap because there's no way I'm gonna move."I added and they laughed.

Sean then stood up and walked over to Amy.(he was sitting on a armchair)He then put his hands under her thighs and picked her up,which made Amy squeal.He then turned around and sat down on the couch with her on his lap.

"You know I can't watch the movie like that."Amy said with a chuckle.

Sean put his hands away and Amy turned around and leaded back,so that her back is pressed against his front.

He wrapped his arms around her waist again and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"Can't you two just kiss?"I asked them and they both glared at me while blushing.

We then continued watching the movie silently and after a few minutes,Amy is all cuddled up with Sean and I'm hugging Jade tighter than earlier.

"You don't have to be scared baby.I'm by your side."Jade whispered and I scoffed.

"I'm not scared."I said and she chuckled.

"And why're you hugging me so tight then?"she asked and I loosen my grip a bit.

I buried my face in her hair and left soft kisses on her neck."Maybe I'm a bit scared."I mumbled in her neck and she chuckled.

"I got you."she whispered while grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

I then lifted my head and looked over to Sean and Amy.Amys arms are around his neck and her head is against his collarbone.His arms are around her and he's hugging her tightly.

I poked Jade in the side and she looked up to me.I mentioned with my head to Sean and Amy and she smiled.

"Hey..Sean."I whispered and he looked at me.I pointed at him,than at Amy and last on my lips.

"Kiss her."I mouthed and he looked at me unsure.Jade gave him thumbs up and he smiled.

Seans Pov:

I then gently cupped Amys cheeks and made her look at me.Her eyes widened and I smiled at her before kissing her.

I then pulled away and she smiled at me while blushing really hard."I really really like you Amy."I told her and her smile grew.

"I really like you too."she replied which made me smile widly.

Lauren's Pov:

"Aww."I said happily and they glared at me.

"Why are you always glaring at me."I asked with a pout and Jade laughed.

"Dont you dare t-"I was cut of by her lips.I slowly brought my hands to her cheeks and pulled her closer.

She then pulled away and buried her face in my chest.I kissed the top of her head and wrapped my arms around her.

"Guys um..as much as I love cuddling with Sean..can we do something else than watching a horror movie?"Amy asked and we chuckled.

Jade then stood up to turn the tv off and I groaned."I'll be in your arms in a second again."she said with a giggle and I pouted.

She then turned the tv off and laid back down in my arms."Better?"she asked while smiling at me.

I hummed in response and kissed her temple.The door bell then suddenly ringed and Jade was about to get up but I hold onto her.

"Amy?Can you?"I asked her with a pout and she sighed before getting up.She walked to the door and opened it.

Then suddenly mom walked in and I tried as fast as possible to move away from Jade but mom saw us cuddling anyways.

"M..mom?W..what are you doing here?"I asked her,trying to play cool.

"The better question is what the hell were you doing with her?!"mom asked me angrily while pointing at Jade.

"We were just laying."I responded while standing up and she scoffed.

"You were cuddling!"mom said while crossing her arms.

"Can't friends cuddle?"I asked her and she sighed.

"Not you.And definitely not with her."she replied while glaring at Jade.

"Susan I-"

"It's Ms.Mitchelle for you."mom interrupted Jade and Jade nodded in understandment.

"Ms.Mitchelle,can I ask you something?"Jade asked mom.

"Sure."she responded with a scoff.

"Do you love Lauren?"Jade asked her while standing up.

"Of course I love her.She's my daughter."mom replied and Jade intertwined her hands.

"Then why don't you let her live her own life?Same with Sean.If he doesn't want to be with me then he doesn't.You can't make him like me.The same as you can't make Lauren like no one.If she fells in love,what then?"Jade said and mom was about to say something but she continued.

"And don't tell me that no one wants her because that would be a lie."Jade added and I smiled a bit.

"How dare you to talk to me like that?"mom asked while walking closer to her.

"You're not my mother.I can talk to you how I want."Jade replied with a shrug.

Mom then suddenly raised her hand and slapped Jade,causing her to stumble backwards.

"Mom are you crazy?!"I yelled while rushing to Jade.She sat down on the couch while holding her cheek and I sat down next to her.

"Let me see."I said softly and she slowly pulled her hand away.I clenched my jaw at the sight.Her cheek is red and you can see the hand print on it.

"Do you need some ice?"I asked her but she shook her head.

"No.It's okay."she replied and I carefully placed my hand on her cheek and caressed her.

"Why did you do that?"I asked mom while turning my head to her.

"No one talks to me like that."she answered and I looked at her shocked.

"That isn't an excuse to slap her!"I told her and she shrugged.

"Mom,you should go."Sean said while walking towards her.

"What?"she asked angrily.

"You should go."he said again and lead mom out the house.

"Jade I..I'm so sorry."I told her while turning back to her.

"It wasn't your fault.It was mine."she replied but I shook my head.

"No it wasn't your fault.I don't know why mom would do that."I said and she placed her hand on mine,which is still on her cheek.

"Let's just forget about that and have fun,okay?"Jade responded and I smiled.

"Okay.."I mumbled and she grabbed my hand and placed our joined hands on her thigh.

I leaned forward and started leaving butterfly kisses over her bruised cheek.I then kissed her lips before pulling away and she smiled at me.

"Hey guys?How about we go out eating?"Sean suggested and I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

It's 5pm.

"Sure."I said and the others agreed too.We then all walked out of the house and got into Jades car.