Chapter 17 - Don't say that

Lauren's Pov:

"What the hell?!"

Jade and I quickly pulled away while turning to mom.

"M..mom it's not what it looked like." I said nervously and she scoffed.

"You were kissing her!" she yelled and I sighed.

"I know.." I said calmly while walking towards her.

"Stay away from me you dyke!" she said angrily which made me stop immediately.

"What did you just call her?!" Jade asked angrily while walking towards mom.

"You heard what I said. And you're one too." she replied with a scoff.

Jade was about to response but I asked, "C- Can we just go to your place,babe?" I stuttered and she turned to me.

"Okay." she whispered while her face softened again.

"Babe?" mom asked shocked.

"Who wants to celebrate Laurens birthday with us, just come to my place." Jade said and Amy and Sean walked towards us.

"I can't even look in your eyes right now." mom said shocked.

"Neither can I at yours." I replied before walking with Jade and the others to her place.

"Unbelievable." I hear mom say behind us.

"You're unbelievable!She's your daughter! You should love her unconditionally." dad said which made me smile a bit.

"Not anymore." she replied and I started crying. Jade took my hand and squeezed it, which made me look up to her.

"I'm here." she whispered and kissed my forehead while waking.

I turned back around and saw dad coming with us. We then all got into Jades house and I sat down on the couch.

"E- Everything was perfectly fine five minutes ago." I sobbed and Jade sat down next to me and wrapped her arm around me.

"Everything is going to be fine." she said softly.

"How do you know that?" I asked angrily which made her flinch. I've never yelled at her.

"I- I'm sorry Lauren." she said while standing up.

"Everything was better before I moved here. You and your mom were still okay before me." she continued and I stood up.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked her and she looked down.

"I- I think we should break up. You're better off without me." she replied and I shook my head while tears streamed down my face.

"Don't say that." I said and she started crying too.

"I'm only doing this to protect you." she stated while walking towards me and taking my hands.

"P- Please don't do this. What happened today wasn't your fault. I will never be with a guy, so this would have happened with everyone. Mom never really liked me before you came and she was the one who said that I should help you with the boxes. So that we know each other is her fault." I said and she looked down.

"And I'm really happy she said that I'll help you because I would have never gotten the chance to meet you like I did that day." I continued and she looked at me with a small smile.

She then wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. "I- I like you so much. "she said while sobbing.

"I like you too, so so much." I replied and wrapped my arms around her.

"I.- I'm sorry for thinking of leaving you." Jade said and I smiled.

"You only wanted the best for me." I responded and she pulled away with a smile.

She then leaned in and kissed me. We then pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Okay there was too much going on. What happened?" Amy asked and we chuckled.

"The only thing that counts is that everything is fine now." I told her and she smiled.

I kissed her cheek and then let go of her and sat down on the couch. Jade then straddled my lap and buried her face in the crock of my neck.

"I'm glad that everything is fine with you two again." Dad said and I smiled.

"Me too." I replied and kissed Jades head.

*****

Jades Pov:

We're now talking with each other and just enjoying each others company.

I'm cuddled up with Lauren and her arm is around me and my head on her chest.

"Babe?" Lauren called me and I looked up to her while humming in response.

"After the holidays, can we drive with my motorcycle to school?" she asked and pouted.

"Can you even drive?" I asked and she nodded.

"As long as you don't kill us, sure." I replied and she chuckled.

"I won't." she said and kissed my temple.

"And you trust me enough to let me drive your motorcycle to work?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Of course I do." she told me and I smiled.

I then leaned up while cupping her cheek and kissed her softly. She put her hands on my butt and pulled me on top of her, so that I'm straddling her lap.

"Get a room." Sean said and we pulled away and chuckled.

"Let us kiss if we want to." I said with a pout and Lauren laughed.

"You're not kissing, you're making out." Amy said with a chuckle and I sighed before getting back off Lauren.

"You're stupid.." I mumbled and Lauren laughed while wrapping her arm around me.