He confesses his feelings to you/ asks you to be his girlfriend:

James: that was the game James Potter caught the golden snitch, it was a quidditch match Gryffindor against Ravenclaw and Ravenclaw lost. You were so upset because you felt like you failed the team. Once you dismounted your broom your team came up to you seeing that you hand your head in your hands. You loved your team because they cared about you and always had the right things to say to cheer you up. James looked over your way as Sirius and the team congratulated him and gave him slaps on the back. He sees you in the state you are in and excuses himself. As he came over your team dispersed seeing the Gryffindor seeker. He pulls your hands away from your face and looks at you with the most concerned look you have seen in your life. He congratulates you on how hard you worked and gives you a hug. "(Y/N) I have liked you ever since you hexed Sirius when we first met," James says. Luckily, you responded with "I like you too Potter." James smiles as he gives you kiss on the forehead, since he was taller than you.

Sirius: Sirius wanted to help you make it onto the Hufflepuff quidditch team because you wanted the position as beater. He helped you and trained you because after all it was his expertise. When the day finally came he was there in the stands cheering you on, this made you like Sirius more, more than a friend. You did great and the captain of the Hufflepuff team even said so. So once you dismounted your broom Sirius came running over to and gave you a bear hug. He then mumbles into your shoulder that he likes you so much. You replied with "What?" because you couldn't understand mumble. He then gets out of the embrace proceeds to say, "(Y/N), I like you so much ever since we were kids". You then punch him lightly in the shoulder and say "And your telling me this now I like you too, your such a dork." He chuckles and says "But I'm your dork." You nod your head and hug him again saying "You're my dork."

Remus: he confesses he feelings to you when you were making your prefect rounds with him one night. You and Remus were partnered to make the nightly round to double check if the first years are really in their dorms. You and Remus were friends ever since you met so the two of you were just making small talk. Then suddenly Remus comes to a stop, you stop mid sentence to ask if he was okay he nods and turns toward you and places both hands at the side of your arms. You were shocked by this action. Then Remus says, "(Y/N), I l-liked you ever s-since I met you, you are s-sweet, smart and c-caring." You had tears in your eyes and Remus hugged you. "I like you too Remus", you said. "Good so can I ask you to be my girlfriend?", he asks and you say yes and give him a kiss on the cheek. You two continue to make your prefect rounds hand in hand.

Peter: you and Peter were wrapping up your tutoring session in the library after hours. You were putting your stuff away when you feel a warm sensation on your lower arm, you look up and see Peter's hand on your arm, then you look at Peter. Then, he says "(Y/N), ever since you allowed me sit to with you, your older brother, James and Remus I developed feelings for you", your mouth falls open. Peter takes this as a 'I don't like you' reaction, so he gets up and apologizes to you. You went after him and grabbed his arm and spun him around you then pressed your lips on his and he gladly returned the favor. When you two pull away he asks "does that mean your my girlfriend now?", he asks and you giggle and nod your head. He then chuckled to then pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

Lucius: he confesses his feelings to you when he had a free period and he saw you studying in the courtyard and a day after your first date. You liked playing hard to get so when he told you he like you just shrugged your shoulders and then he came up to again but this time in the dining hall "(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend", you said "Fine if I have to"making him smirk. Then he gave you kiss on your nose making you smile and giggle.

Snape: you and Snape were sitting in front of the Black Lake, just the two of you. Snape then places his hand on yours bring you out of your focus on the lake. You then look at him in his midnight colored eyes when Snape says, "I thought you were beautiful from the moment I saw you, you're brave, caring, would you give me the honor of being my girl?", you look at him blushing because of all kind words he said about you. You then nod your head and give Snape hug (still shocked with the fact your crush likes you back) which he gladly returns. Little did you know Lily was hiding in the bushes nearby because she was the one that told Snape to tell you his feelings.

Frank Longbottom: ever since Frank became your tutor for Herbology you two became really close friends. That changed when you and Frank were walking to Hogsmeade, he stops his pace he then turns towards you and takes your hand into his then he says, "(Y/N), ever since our professor asked me to tutor you I thought you pretty from the start and I started falling for you", you were surprised at what he said and you then said "Frank I like you too and I thought you were cute too when you started to tutor me but I was afraid to say anything because I thought you liked Alice". He said "I never liked Alice, I only had eyes for you, will you be mine (Y/N)?" "Yes", you say as you put your hand on his cheek and run your thumb on it, as a sweet gesture, he then takes your hand and walks hand in hand with you to Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop.

Regulus Black: you were walking with some Gryffindor girls to your DADA class when. You hear your name being called you turn around and see a running Regulus. "I'll meet you guys in class" you tell the girls, who started to giggle and walk away. "Hey Regulus", you say trying not to blush when he comes up to you. "Hey (Y/N), I need to tell you something so hear me out," he says. "I'm in love with you and whenever I try to stop thinking about you your gorgeous smile always makes an image in my mind," he finishes. Your mouth is slightly agape, Regulus looks at you nervously. "I'm I love with you too Regulus, ever since I saw you play quidditch." "Really", he questions you nod. He smiles and hugs you spinning you around making you giggle. "Alright lovebirds get to class", you hear your teacher say, which made to blush and Regulus roll his eyes.