A meaningful song played at your wedding:

James: Gone, Gone, Gone by Phillip Phillips
You guys will love each other until the end. James will be there when you fall and you will be honest with even if it hurts. You are eachothers everything.

Sirius: Fix You by Coldplay
The first wizard of war was almost upon all of you and you both knew that if you had each other you guys can overcome anything and whenever one of you were overwhelmed you always had the other. You guys will stay strong through whatever happens even if it means waiting 12 years to see each other again.

Remus: Secrets by One Republic
Once you guys got married he didn't care about being a werewolf and he wasn't scared of who he was because you loved him, his friends loved him and so does your family. So he wasn't afraid of his secret.

Peter: Like I'm Gonna Lose You by Meghan Trainer ft John Legend
Peter loves you and you love him and every time you're with each other you cherish every moment because you don't know when it's going to be you're last.

Lucius: If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys
If he didn't have you he would reckless and a terrible and you didn't have him you would be miserable. And nothing matters since you have each other.

Snape: Can't help falling in love by Elvis Presley
This song describes prefects how he felt when you two met and what you felt when he confessed his feelings to you.

Frank Longbottom: My Wish by Rascal Flatts
His wish for you is that the life you two have together is what you want it to be. He wants you not to worry because you will be able to overcome it because he's there for you.

Regulus: Find Me by Sigma ft Birdy
Regulus saw you during his time of darkness and you were ready with your heart open to give him all the love that was lacked during his childhood.