James Potter

Hey broosky02 thanks for you patience. I hope you enjoy your imagine. 😊

James Potter x Reader
Half-Blood
Slytherin

"Filthy Half-Blood," Lucius Malfoy spits while having surrounding by a wall. This was the second time today. Bellatrix Black and Barry Crouch Jr laugh behind him, causing Lucius to stand up straighter with smirk on his face. "Avada...oh wait never mind," Bellatrix says while laughing. This causes Barty to laugh so hard he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Don't waste you skills on some useless witch," Barty says to Bellatrix. "Let's go guys, I think we tormented her enough," Lucius says satisfied looking at my watering eyes. Barty and Lucius walk away. "See you later you filthy Half-Blood," Bellatrix says giving me a sarcastic wave. It just seems like ever since the Marauders stopped bullying me, Lucius Malfoy made it his job to keep the bullying going. I sigh as I see them out of sight, I crouch down and start sobbing. There was a significant Gryffindor that made me keep holding on and that was James Potter. Even though he bullied me, at least it was the only time that he noticed me. I brush off my robes and walk to the library to get some of my homework done.

****************

The next day, the same thing happend. I walk out of potions when Bellatrix smacked my books out of my hands. I reach down to pick them up but she steps on them. "Bowing down to me are you Half-Blood," she says. "Why would I ever down to you," I say sarcastically. "Oh the Half-Blood speaks," she says as she snickers. I stand up, "Leave me alone, you don't bother me." Bellatrix shoves me to the ground. She leans down to me on the ground, "do I bother you now Half-Blood," she asks. When I don't say anything she walks away laughing hysterically. While I was on ground I take my books, not realizing my ex bully walked right by me with the rest of his mates.

I didn't go to dinner that night, they bullied me into fear. Every time I turn around I'm afraid they're there behind me. So I just sit down in the hallway near the Great Hall. I was lost in thought, "I'll catch up with you guys in a minute, go on without me," I hear a voice say. I hear shoes scuffing on the ground then a sigh next to me. I look over and see none other than James Potter. He looks so cute up close. "Can I help you?," I ask. "No, but I can help you," he replies with a smile. "What do you mean?" "Well love I noticed how terribly Malfoy, Black and Crouch treating you," James says. "Why would you want to help me?," I ask. "Because I like you," James says like it was the most normal thing in the world. "Really?," I say. "But you bullied me," I continue. "Why did you think the bullying was for?," James asks. "Because I'm a Half-Blood," I say. James chuckles and I send him a glare. "Okay okay, I like you, love. Do you like me?," James states. "Of course I do dummy," I say giving him an Eskimo kiss. James chuckles. "Then do you want to go out with me," he ask. "I would love that."

A/N: Feel free to send requests on this book or my imagines book. Thanks