His jealousy:

Some characters in this preference are going to act differently

(y/l/n) - your last name

James: Lucius always had a soft spot for you. So when you needed to talk to him about a class you were struggling in he was quick to respond. You were talking to him in the hallway, and it just so happened that James was walking down the hallway when Lucius put his hand on your shoulder with a smug smirk on his face. While reassuring you that you are hardworking, which made you smile. James walked up to you and wrapped his arm around your waste giving him a death glare making Lucius chuckle and he walked away from you, as well as your conversation you two had. When Lucius was out of earshot you turned around and wrapped your arms around James' neck while saying, "Is my wittle Jamesy Wamsy jawiss of Lucius". James was quick to respond and said "No". He then kissed you on the forehead then took your hand as you walked down the hallway.

Sirius: (the marauders sneak you into the Gryffindor common room sometimes) you and Remus always had a bond like siblings, so you and Remus were sitting in the Gryffindor common room studying near the fireplace on the couch. When Sirius entered to common room walked towards you and wrapped his strong arms loosely around your neck and brought his head to the crook of your neck.
He said in a whiny voice "Baby, why do you spend so much time with Remus and not a lot of time with me?" Remus got up and walked to his dorm not wanting to be apart of this. You grabbed Sirius' hand and pulled him around the couch and into the empty spot on the couch next to you. You said to Sirius, "Siri honey, I don't think of Remus any more than just a brother, you know I love you more than anything in the world, so please don't get jealous when I spend time with Remus. Also, Hogsmeade is coming up so I'm all yours then. I just have a lot on my plate and Remus is helping me stay on top of everything." "Okay baby I'm sorry for acting jealous and I love you too", Sirius says as he leans in and gives you a passionate kiss.

Remus: it was weird to think about how Remus was jealous of your brother, Frank, but the two of had such a tight knit bond with each other that Remus wanted to be apart of it. So one day you and Frank were eating lunch together when Remus and the rest of the Marauders made there way into the dinning hall. Remus went over to you and gave you a kiss on the cheek and plopped down in the empty seat next to you and the rest of Marauders sat in the seats across from you and, Frank who sat on the other side of you, started making small talk with James, asking about how quidditch is. After lunch you and Remus said goodbye to the Marauders and Frank and made your way to the common room, since you two had a free period. When you arrived Remus grabbed his book from the desk and sat down in his favorite chair near the fire place. You grabbed a seat on the couch and watched to fire dancing in front of you then you said "Remmy..." which earned a "hmm" from Remus since he had his nose in his book. "Why did you kiss me on the cheek during lunch, you're not into PDA?", you asked there was silence for a while other than the crackling of the fire then you hear a sigh coming from Remus then he said "because I was jealous of Frank". "But Remus no one can replace the chemistry you and I have, I love you Moony", you said that earned a slight blush on Remus' cheeks. "I love you too darling" he says and  he then places his book on his chair makes his way over to you. He cups your cheeks into his big hands and give you a loving kiss, which was short lived because of Sirius and James walking into the common room. Sirius elbows James, while sighing "young love" and James just rolls his eyes.

Peter: you were walking out of the library waiting for Peter to grab his book from inside the library. When Lucious decided to bother you, "where's a fine honey like yourself going by yourself?", Lucious said with a smirk making his way over to you causing you to back up right were he wanted you, against the wall. He was leaning in to kiss you and because you had no escape route, you kept your mouth closed and moved your head as far away as you could from him. Then, Lucious couldn't get any closer to you because he was interrupted by Peter saying "HEY! Malfoy what are you doing with my girl," he moves closer to Lucious and punches him square in the jaw causing Lucious to collapse in pain. "You stay away from her or so help me", Peter finishes. "Are you okay (Y/N)?", he asks you say "yes I'm okay thank you Pete". "It was nothing no one should lay a hand on you like that",he says. "Pete sweetie are you jealous?", you question. "No... okay fine I was jealous". "Peter there is no reason to I love you more than I love butter beer and that's saying a lot", you say. "I love you too (Y/N)", Peter says as you pause and give each other escamo kisses.

Lucius: you were walking out of divination, then all of a sudden there was a pull on your arm which pushed you into the nearby wall. It was Regulus. "What do you want Black?", you ask with venom forming in every word you said. "I was just wondering what a hot young lady like yourself is walking by her self to your classes, you need a strong man to..." Regulus' sentence was cut of by your knight in shining armor, Lucius saying "protect you from creeps like Regulus". As Lucius reaches you and Regulus, he punches him in the arm making him collapse in pain while Lucius grabs your hand and walks you away from Regulus the creep. "Are you all right Babe?", Lucius asks you "yeah I'm fine but my back is bruised but I should be okay, Lucy were you jealous?" You question. "Jealous of Regulus attempting to hit on my girlfriend, yes" he says through gritted teeth. Which makes you stop walking, you spin Lucius towards you, "Lucius you have nothing to worry about I love you and only you", you say Lucius presses his forehead to your mixing your breathes together. You were about to kiss when you were cut short by Professor McGonagall saying "(y/l/n) and Malfoy get to class" which made you blush and hide into Lucius' chest.

Snape: Severus walked into the library hearing you giggle. He followed the noise and saw you giggling at something Peter said. You feel a stare and look up to see a saddened Severus, before you say anything he walks away. You excuse yourself and catch up to your boyfriend. "Severus" you call out, Snape stops because he heard your voice and he waits for you to catch up. "What was that about (Y/N)?", he asks "What was what about?" you reply. "You and Peter", "Oh" you say, "we got partnered for a project in transfiguration and we got sidetracked", you say honestly. "Humph, I want to be the only one to make you laugh" Snape mumbles. "What?", you ask quizzically. "I want to be the only one to make you laugh", he says louder. "Oh Sev you are the only one to makes me truly happy" you say. "Really", he says. "Really" , you say. Snape smiles and leans in and gives you a slow and meaningful kiss.

Frank Longbottom: you came walking into the common room laughing at one of James' terrible jokes he tells the quidditch team. Frank was studying and he looks up at the wrong time your hand was on James' shoulder trying to stay upright from laughing at one his jokes. Frank gets up and walks toward you with a look that could kill James, your laughter stops as you look up at James realizing he stoped laughing. You follow James' gaze and see your boyfriend Frank. "Hey Franky", you say "Don't 'Hey Franky' me (Y/N)", he says coldly. "I need to talk to you alone", Frank says to you. You follow him into his dorm and plop a spot on his bed. "Are you jealous?", you ask hesitantly. "Fine you caught me I just want to make you laugh the way you laugh at James, maybe your better off not dating such a loser", he says. "Frank C.J. Longbottom, don't you dare say that! I love you more than you'll ever know, you are smart, funny", you say nudging Frank making him smile. "You are handsome and hardworking" you continue. "I love you too, love and I'm so grateful to have you in my life", Frank says pressing his forehead to yours giving you passionate kiss which you gladly returned. "Love can we cuddle?", Frank asks. "Of course" you say. The rest of the night Frank protectively cuddles you with his arms wrapped around you.

Regulus Black: You were sitting with Regulus in the Great Hall. Then Sirius decided it would be funny to flirt with you in front of him. "Hey Hun, do you want to know what this shirt is made out of, boyfriend material," Sirius flirts. You patiently ignore the eldest Black. Sirius then notices how Regulus' jaw was clenched, but continues flirting. "Your shirt would look better on my bedroom floor", Sirius states. Then out of nowhere Regulus slams his fists on the table and abruptly stands up, making you jump in the process, "That's enough, get lost Sirius, you can have any girl you want at Hogwarts but you can't have my (Y/N)", Regulus shouts angrily to Sirius. Sirius then gets up, makes the surrender hands and leaves. "Reg", you state, causing him to look at you as he sits back down. "Why did you do that I had it taken care of," you say. "I know sweetheart, and I'm sorry for scaring you", Regulus reply's. You then cup his cheeks with your hands and kiss his nose. "I love you", he says. "I love you too", you reply.