The thing you're insecure about but he loves physically:

James: your freckles, you think they're ugly because you have so many but James loves them and he says there kisses from the sun when he's unable to kiss you.

Sirius: your eyebrows, you think they always turn out weird whenever you did them. Sirius would tell you look perfect in his eyes and he would end that by kissing you in between your brows.

Remus: hands, he loved you hands because when he held them he felt like they belonged together.

Peter: nose, he loves kissing you on the nose no matter how much you tell him you hate your nose he thinks your adorable.

Lucius: height, he loves you height because no matter what size you were he enjoyed the hugs, but he never said that to you or any others ever.

Snape: lips, you think they're either to thin or too big. Snape loves them because when he kisses them (not in public) he thinks they're so smooth and he tells you that he loves them not matter what size you leading to a beautiful kiss.

Frank Longbottom: legs, he adores your legs because whenever you walk, you walk with grace even though you trip your beautiful in his eyes and nothing can replace that thought.

Regulus Black: arms, you think they too lanky, but Regulus loves them because you give the best hugs.