Severus Snape

Severus x Reader
Muggle
Hufflepuff

I was sitting at the Black Lake with my younger sister Lily. "Lils how is potions going?," I ask looking out on the horizon. "It's super hard but I think I'm finally getting the hang of it," Lily answers. "That's great, I'm so happy for you-," I answer only to get cut off by the sound of a twig snap. Lily and I turn around wands at the ready as we focus on the rustling of leaves behind us. Out pops Severus stumbling on a branch, we put our wands away. Still looking behind himself he ended up tripping. "Sev?!," you exclaim as Lily gasps. I quickly get up from where I was and rush over to my boyfriend whose still on the ground. I kneel in front of him and brush some of his raven colored hair out of his face. "What happen?," I ask shortly after I noticed a bloodied scratch on his jaw line. "Oh my gosh Severus," Lily exclaims making her way over to us. Sev takes my hand, "James and the Marauders sent some curse at me and I deflected it but Pettigrew cast some jinx, which grazed my jawline, hence the gash," Severus says pointing to his jawline. "This has been taken too far I'm going to try and negotiate with James," Lily says. "Lily you don't have to do that," Sev says. "Oh no no no, don't worry about it, I'll use a date as a bargaining chip," Lily says with a wink heading of to find James and the Marauders. "Awe, Sev I'm sorry this keeps happening to you," I say touching my forehead to his. "I need to get used to it by now (Y/N), I'm just lucky to have you in my life Angel," Severus says. "I love you Sev," I say. "I love you too," he responds. I smile at the love of my life as I place my hand on his cheek. "Let's get you cleaned up," I say.

I walk into my dorm motioning for Sev to sit on my bed which he does. I grab my first aid kit and walk over to my boyfriend. "This might sting a little," I say sitting next to him. I then gently place the disinfectant wipe on his cut, he winces, I quickly mouth a 'sorry' to him. Then I turn to grab a band aid, once I turn back around I am met with a warm pair of lips on mine, I smile into the kiss wrapping my arms around Sev's neck. The amazing moment was cut short when we parted for air. "Wow", I say breathlessly, which causes Severus to chuckle. "I wanna cuddle," he says in a childish way. I love him so much. "I still need to bandage your cut, Prince, then we can cuddle," I respond. "Fine," he says as I place the bad aid on his cut. "There," I say. "Finally, come here," Sev says. He lays done and I lay right next to him. I sigh in content and I look at him and see something I don't see often. A smile.

A/N: If you have any requests for my Marauder imagines. Please feel free to comment. Thank you.