When or how he asks you out:

(some of these are going to be referenced from the preference before)

James: he asked you out a few weeks after he bullied Snape and you put a stop to it. You really wanted to give him a chance so you said yes as long as he doesn't bully Snape. Later on, on your way back to Hogwarts he asks you to be his girlfriend. You said yes of course.

Sirius: after Hufflepuff wins against Slytherin in a quidditch match. Sirius takes it upon himself to buy you a butter beer at the Leaky Cauldron the next time you guys go to Hogsmeade.

Remus: he asks you to come with him to Honeydukes Sweetshop on the next Hogsmeade trip. He bought some chocolate but you two didn't stay in Hogsmeade for a long time, you had a lot of tests coming up so the two of you snuck some chocolate into the library back at Hogwarts and had a study date.

Peter: he was struggling in Divination, so he asked you for help, you then decided to tutor him one night in the library (with the help of James' invisibility cloak). At the end of the tutoring session he confessed he feelings for you, which you happily returned.

Lucius: he asked you out to go with him after he asked you to be his girlfriend for the second time in the Great Hall. You accepted even though you liked playing hard to get.

Snape: Lily, Snape and you all spend so much time together. Snape wanted one on one time with just you and him so he shyly invited you to come with him to the Black Lake. You said yes because how can you say no to his cute puppy dog eyes.

Frank Longbottom: he invited you to help him take care of some of the plants that the professor needed help taking care of.

Regulus Black: you two made a bet if Slytherin beats Gryffindor he had to take you out. If Gryffindor won against Slytherin he had to treat you to Honeydukes. Slytherin ended up beating Gryffindor to your surprise and that meant you had a date to get ready for.