What thing he's insecure about but you love physically:

James: his hair, he thinks it's always too crazy but you love running your fingers through it when you kiss him.

Sirius: his hands, he thinks there too big compared to yours but you like rubbing your thumb on his knuckles when holding hand as reassurance that you love his hands no matter what the size.

Remus: his height, you love how you have to stand on your toes to kiss him and how when he hugs you it makes you feel safe.

Peter: his eyes, he thinks there too close together but you would always tell him that you love his eyes and how much you love him.

Lucius: his nose he thinks it's so sloppy, which leads to occasional nose kisses from you.

Snape: his eyebrows, he thinks there too bushy and thick. This leads to your honesty by telling how handsome his eyebrows make him look and also you tell him you think it's cute when he is concentrating and furrowing his eyebrows.

Frank Longbottom: his lips, he thinks there always so chapped and cracked but you tell how much you love his lips and how smooth they are when you kiss.

Regulus Black: Hair, he thinks it's boring and a weird color. But you love his hair you enjoy running your fingers through it when you cuddle.