Chapter 5~

{Narrator POV}

The monochromatic clown was whistling the tune of Pop goes the weasel as he walked down the dark, empty hallway of the hospital. His claws were clasped behind his broad back with his chin up high as he mischievously searched for a certain little boy.

Jack had some business to take care of and first thing on his list was tying up a loose end— Jimmy!

The little boy was one of his favourites, but just like the others, he has to go. Of course Jack planned everything from the start, befriend the boy, get bored eventually, then kill him. It was simple as that, it was a special routine Jack had fallen in love with over the years.

However, he didn't planned to run into a few kids playing around in the alleyway he decided to kill Jimmy in, but hey it's a bonus. The cries of pain and suffering were music to his ears and had satisfied his bloodlust. He always found a good murder or two to lighten up his mood.

But unfortunately a nosy ass teenager shoved Jack to the ground ruining his oh so perfect plan and left a burning hatred in him. Of course, he'd kill him after he took care of Jimmy, but all things must take time. First, he'd relish tormenting him and plaguing his nightmares, then he'd give him the smallest bit of hope before taking it away right out of his hands with a sly smile. THEN kill him, when everything had worked out perfectly and satisfied Jack's childish personality.

He didn't like to lose. To anyone...

"Mmmm....mahahaha!!" Jack tried to suppress a triumphant laugh as he read the number on the door. His creepy, devilish dark eyes lit up with joy and he charismatically opened the door to his next pleasing murder. There sleeping innocently on the hospital bed was JIMMY!( duh duh dah!! Jk). His mother was sprawled out on the couch right beside him and his dad was to the left of him in a recliner.

The sight brought a creepy smirk to Jack's lips. He was so tempted to rip Jimmy's chest open and stuff it with delicious, hand-crafted skittles into his insides, but Jack had to suppress himself for a little while longer. He didn't just show up to kill the child, he also needed to find the music box that he accidentally lost. Jack had ripped apart Jimmy's house from top to bottom in search of his music box but alas he never found it— thus leaving Jack with only one realization that maybe Jimmy or his parents had it.

Either way someone was going to give it up wether they liked it or not.

Then the monochromatic clown walked towards Jimmy and gently lifted him up off the bed. He felt the little boy stir in his arms which caused him to lovingly shushed him back to sleep. With caution he laid Jimmy's body on the ground then conjured up a knife.

Then placing a firm claw on the boy's mouth, he slammed the knife down on Jimmy's delicate wrist. The boy's eyes instantly shot open and, as expected he began to scream horrifyingly and thrash around under Jack's grip. The clown smiled happily and placed a
Finger to his lips signal the boy to stay quiet. "Your parents are trying to sleep~" Jack said sarcastically and then continued slamming the knife down on each of his quivering lambs.

The poor boy cried and a waterfall of tears falling down his hot ass cheeks. The sight make a satisfied smile appear on Jack's bleach ass white skin. The clown then stood up and proceeded to let out a horrible, sick laugh in which woke the parents up easily.

"JIMMY!! OH MY GOD, MY BABY NUGGET!!!" The mother woke up first and jolted upright to find the horrifying scene unfolding in front of her. Jack chuckled evilly then raised his hand to snap his fingers. Out of no where belts appeared and wrapped around the dad's body, tying him to the chair which cause him to struggle and thrash underneath. "What do you want?!" The man asked pissed off with hint of fear in his voice that made Jack laugh at his forced bravery.

"Nothing much really. You see, I want to kill your son and I thought I'd ask daddy for his approval." Jack said mockingly as he stood over the man with his monstrous appearance. The mom ran over to her son and sobbed as she looked at Jack's work. ".....Anything..!.We'll...give..you...anything....!!...P-Please...just l-leave...us a-alone..!!!" The mom begged pathetically as she held her child's dead body in her arms.

Her response sent a creepy smile towards jack and he cheerfully made his way over to the mother. "Wellll since your being generous, why not!!" Jack said gleefully but as his sight shifted to Jimmy, his expression suddenly turned dark. He then look back up to the mother staring into her eyes.

"I want my music box."

The woman's stared at the clown with wide, bloodshot eyes and her expression unnerved Jack. He sensed the mother's discomfort and suspicion started to raise up in Jack. He gave the woman a frown and put some more emphasis into his words. "Where is it?!?!" He said with his tone laced in venom that made her flinch.

"We d-don't...have it...!! We g-gave it to—"