Chapter 10~

{Lee's POV}

"Mister (L/N) I have good news, since your injuries seem to be completely healed; the task force and I have decided to let you finally return back home."

The officer with light ashy blonde hair and moustache stood before my bed as I held the stupid ass music box in my hand. I gave my best fake smile and gently nodded, since I wasn't in the greatest mood after last night but still very ecstatic by the news. "That's delightful officer fuck face....what's the catch prick?" After answering him, the officer seemed to tense up and chuckles nervously while eyeing me suspiciously.

"Well, as you know we still haven't captured the criminal at large yet and your still in danger... in saying that we've taken the liberty of installing surveillance cameras around your street and an "Emergency button" inside your house."

I looked at the officer with a pissed off expression with my eyebrow twitching slightly, it take me every FUCKING fibre in my goddamn body!! To not rip this SHITTY ASS COP! A new ASSHOLE!!! "Well at least you didn't TAKE THE LIBERTY OF INSTALLING FUCKING CAMERAS INSIDE MG GODDAMN HOUSE, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT!! Ahaha..." I shouted, officially losing my marbles!

Officer fuck face shocked by my sudden outburst, decided to ignore it while letting a heavy sigh before speaking again, trying to stay professional as much as he could. "You may not think this is necessary Mister (L/N) but I assure you we simply cannot encounter another slip-up. We promise to apprehend this murderer and bring back your normal life, I swear on my life."

This dive had such an amazing speech fill with ambition, determination, confidence and looked like someone shoved a stick up his ass, it almost made me tear up; it was simply bootiful. However we all know (yeah you the person who's reading this I see you 👀) that there is no stopping Him.

I glared down at the music box I held so tightly, from my encounter with the Monochromatic pennywise wannabe fucker last night, I knew damn well officer fuck face and his task force standed no chance.

"Alright fuck face I believe you, I have full trust that you will rescue me for him. I know you can do it..."

With that a roar of creepy ass laugher fills the room.

I lowered and held my head in my hands groaning loudly and on the verge of killing someone as the monochromatic bastard cackled from inside the hotel room. Of course officer fuck face hadn't heard his mocking laughter or even noticed the angry look on my face. "That's right! Put all your faith in me and I promise you won't regret it....Now! I say we celebrate, hm? I'll bring the finest wine there is to your room and call all the officers to come join us!" He smiled brightly as he left the room with a spring in his step.

I let out a frustrated groan as my attention drifted away from the door and towards the pretty but fucking stupid ass that got me into this mess, that laid gently between my hands.

"WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT! HAHAHA!!!" The clown freak arose from his seat, proudly strutting towards the window no doubtfully to watch officer fuck face speed off with in high spirits. The clown stuck of his pitch black tongue and used one of his sharp claws to pull one of his lower eyelids down, taunting the man.

If he wasn't a psychotic, creepy ass, motherfucing monochromatic little shit!! I probably would've laughed at his child like antics.

"Ohhh just wait until I stuff that saggy chest of yours full of my finest LOLLIPOPS!! Teehee!!!" The monochromatic shit mumbled his sinisterly disturbing plans under his breath, as he pressed his sharp, black claws against the window with a smile of glee. I groan lowly, frowning as I shook my head while looking down the thing that got me into this fucking mess. Not gonna lie the music box is quite cute minus it belonging to the killer maniac of a clown.

"Aww~ what's with the long face~" The monochromatic bastard chuckles darkly that echos throughout the room. I raised my head and glare at the clown who had a sinister smirk on his pale ass face. I continued my gazed pondering why the fuck he only wore black and white. "None of your goddamn business BITCH!" The killer clown withdrew from leaning against the window to fix his posture.

He sent a intrigued gaze towards my way as I stared back at the deranged clown with that has a sweet tooth with an annoyed stare.

"Why do you keep staring at me?! I know I'm so handsome but seriously it's starting to get annoying! Coming from the guy who literally his life around kids all day!!" The clown said with a scowl on his face as he raised a eyebrow, who had moved and was now laying down on the with his legs dangling over the armrest.

Goddamn this bitch is tall!

For some stupid ass reason! his statement sent a pink tinted blush to my cheeks, as I chose to ignore him and focus on how I was going to deal/eventually get out of this mess.

"Whatcha thinking about?" A low almost sexy whisper echoed in my ear making me scream like a girl while falling of the bed, smacking my head onto the ground. I immediately gripped the music box in my hand and glare up at the monochromatic freak who was currently laughing his ass off at my reaction as I sat up now pissed off.

After the killer clown calmed down from his laughing fit, a mischievous smirk appears on the clowns face as he crawls towards me, backing me into a corner positioning his large ass hands preventing me from escaping. He learns closer to where are noses are barely touching to say the least with his smirk becoming darker and wider as he does so. "What's wrong Cupcake~ did I SCARE YOU! You know I can do wayyy worst things then this, don't think these measly little scratches are the only thing I can DO!! AHAHAHAH!!!"

I flinch at the sound of his demonic laughter as I growl lowly and close my eyes for not even a second, finding no one in front. My eyes widened and my heart started pounding as a quickly grip the little box in my hand that almost slipped out of my hand.

"THATS STRIKE ONE!! TWO MORE STRIKES AND YOUR OUT!!!" The little shit giggles sinisterly as he leaned against the head board with his arms crossed behind his head. I glared at him with a deadly look on my face.

"Oh perk up!! If you want me to leave that badly all you have to do is hand over my music box and accept the excruciating painful death I had planned for YOU!!! Hehehe!" I lean back on the wall a was trap in-front of, resting my head against it and let of an annoyed sigh as the killer clown laughed at his own words.

"Sorry to disappoint you asshole not really!! But I refuse to die at the long ass claws of yours!!" I sent a smirk towards the monochromatic freak's direction as he furrowed his eyebrows and sent a murderous scowl back at me.

To be continued....

~*~

{Hello you bootiful sinners! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and or hanukah! I am planning on posting chapter 11 this Sunday, thank you for a the amazing and funny comments I love reading them! Love you all! Stay safe and have a wonderful day/night
Yours truly, Silver}