Chapter 6~

At that point in time Jack had lost all the patience he had with this woman. His claw struck the woman and gripped her throat threateningly. "GAVE!?!?" Jack said the word frustratedly and the woman broke down in tears. "Y-Yes!! We gave it to Lee (L/N)!! The one who saved our son!!!"

The words hit jack hard.

He wasn't expecting that.

"Alright, where is he?" Jack spoke firmly towards the woman and gave the her his best serious face. The mother refused to look into his eyes and instead she looked at the floor in fear. "Upstairs..! Room 304..!! J-Just...leave us a-alone..!!" The woman begged and begged as she lost herself in her tears while in Jack's hold.

Jack was absolutely stunned by her response and even as complicated as the situation had gotten, just then a ray of sunshine beamed in. He was above them! He was probably sleeping just a mere floor above and all dear Jacky wacky had to do was climb up those steps and slit his throat open! Finally Jack can catch a break!

Jack's eyes widened in joy and a evil grin spread across his face. With pure bloodlust surging through him, then he stared at the mother and suddenly lost control. Jack swung his claw gutting the woman as he held her by the neck. All her organs flopped right out and as soon as they were all by her sides, he threw her across the room like a rag doll. The dad screamed in horror and anger, much to Jack's dismay.

The clown stood up to his full height of 214cm and smiled down at the man evilly. The old man stared spitting out curses words as he glared daggers at Jack. The sight made Jack giggles creepily, then a wonderful idea popped into his head. He raised his claw and sliced at the father's faced. Jack then grabbed the man's neck and then shoved his other free hand down the father's throat.

Then joyfully, ripped out his tongue.

"The ladies like a man who listen, you know. Now that your wife is dead, you need to get out the again!!! AHAHAH!!" The clown teased as he impaled the man's chest with his claw, leaving a giant hole through it.

Blood went everywhere, some on the wall, a little bit dropped off Jack's claw but most of it pooled around Jimmy's currently dead parents. The scene was beautiful and glorious which absolutely satisfied Jack's long awaited fest once again on the weak.

The clown then turned to Jimmy who's face was completely drained of life and very pale. "Sorry pal, as much as I want to decapitate you right now, there's someone else I need to see tonight." Jack said surprisingly genuine towards Jimmy as he sighed and stood back up to his full height. "No hard feelings?" He remarked, then bursted out laughing as he left the the hospital room.

Oh, and he left the doors wide open for anyone to see and to give the pesky nurses a great scare in the morning.

Jack's spirits were better compared to when he had first walked into the hospital and felt this night was going to be the most memorable. It was like killing to birds with one stone—well three of you count the teenager. Everything was finally going the exactly way Jack had hoped for.

Things were finally looking up for Dear old Jacky and now, as he opened to door silently to Lee's room, things we're going to be twice as fun.

A sly smirk appeared across Jack's face as he saw the sleeping figure that was 3 feet away from him. The clown slowly crept into the teenager's room and stalked his way towards him. As Jack's eyes gazed over him, getting a better look at him, Jack realized that the teenager was pretty attractive to say the least. His hair was short on the sides and longer but also fluffy on top. It hid his face a little but as Jack leaned closer he noticed Lee's rosy-ish cheeks and his light coloured skin tone.

Lee shifted a bit and curled up into a ball with his hands clutching something to his chest. Jack raised an eyebrow then gently opened the teenager's hands to find his music box safe and sound in Lee's grasp. Jack's eyes widened and for some odd reason his cold dead heart began to pound in side of his chest.

The clown shook his head and conjured up the same knife his used to kill Jimmy with because he was out of ideas and just wants to end this now.

However, just as he was about to deliver the finishing blow, footsteps echoed in the distance and radio's could be heard. Jack tensed up as he quickly looked out the window to find rows of police cars lined up around the whole building. Jack cursed under his breath and frowned at the scene. He let out a scowl and glared at the teenager as red and blue hues glowed in the background.

The next time jack would see this teenager again, he will slaughter him for sure. He was done with how tonight's events and he wanted someone to pay, but jack had to calm himself by taking a deep breath.

It was alright though, he could let the dude hold on to his music box for a tiny bit longer, let the news fill him in and scare the living shit out of him. Then when Lee is at his breaking point, he'd kill him.

Just with time, yeah, time will definitely tell.

Jack smirked demonically and disappeared into a cloud of smoke just as footsteps could be heard from outside the door.