Chapter 9~

{Hello fellow sinners!! Sliver is BACK!!! Sorry for the suck along waited update, I had been dealing with some family problems and getting ready for back to school. Thank you all for 2k reads and all your sweet comments, I promise to update more often. Anyyyways I hope you enjoy this chapter}

~*~

The room was dead silent.

Jack stood next to the bed with wide rage filled eyes. Never did he thought that a teenager would get the best of him—let alone FUCKING TWICE!

the killer clown took a deep loathing breath while gritting his sharp teeth angrily. The urge to just spill the little asshole's blood all over the hotel's wall was to enticing for Jack to contain himself any longer. He would to anything just to gouge out the the emo teenager's eyes while ripping him limb from limb. This boy has become an irritating and medaling nuisance!

"Round and round the cobbler's bench..the monkey chased the weasel," The monochromatic killer muttered under his breath lowly as he angrily made his way over towards the door, popping his head out into the hallway while looking both ways trying to catch sight or smell of the angst teenager vibes raiding off the emo boy.

"Curse tonight! And here I thought I would have so much fun!" Frustration filled Jack's voice as he shook his head and stared down at the ground. He closed his eyes, listening intently to the silence of the air. The boy couldn't of gone that far and lucky for the monochromatic clown, he knew that he was close enough to sense his music box. All Jack has to do was just wait.....

Jack's eyes shot open immediately as he stared at the floor in shock. His expression soon changed and his evil smirk returned as well.

"The monkey thought t'was all in good fun, POP!! GOES THE WEASEL!!! AHAHAHHA!!!!" The monochromatic killer cackled as he dashed down the hall while smiling like a manic.

The clowns horrid laughter would of woken up everyone in the whole building if not of Jack's strong magic which kept them all unconscious. It didn't matter though, the only person he wanted hearing his gorgeous, sadistic voice was the angsty teenager. Hopefully, he was trembling in pure terror inside a little corner praying that he would make it out alive from the dreadful events that happened tonight.

That would sure send a horrific smile to Jack's face.

The killer monochromatic clown grin a smile that even the Cheshire Cat would be proud of and advanced onwards to the direction of his precious music box. With every step the clown took, his blood lust grew as he knew it would only be a matter of time before he could finally mutilate the teenager for what he has done to poor old Jack.

"Yass!! I can already smell it in the air! My glorious candy melting his pulsing organs!! It's so enticing!! Ahahahaha!!!"

~*~

{Lee's POV}

I clutched my side as I ran down countless hallways 'Stupid ass cramp!!' I could hear the perverted clown's insane laughter from where I was, it made my heart start to race as I endlessly searched this huge fucking  hotel for a wifi signal, but me with my clumsy ass hands decided fuck trying to find a wifi signal and dropped me phone with no time to stop and go get it. 'WHAT A LOVELY FUCKING NIGHT THIS IS TURNING OUT TO BE!!!' I groaned internally while I continued on my 'MERRY' way!

With every second that flashed by, making the hairs on the back of my hair stick up to no end. My eyes widened more with fear and my long shaken strides reflecting my desperation to find safety. I felt an ice cold shiver run down my spine as the monochromatic freak's laughter growing ever so louder, I bite my lip to muffle my heavy breathing and possible cries of pain. 'Damn note to self, never eat before getting haunted down a psychotic killer clown.'