Chapter 8~

The angsty teenager's eyes suddenly shot opened as he instantly jumped up and fell out of his bed. Lee groan before quickly sitting up, looking around his surroundings, as he tried to comprehend what the fuck was going on. Then the teenager's eyes landed on a curtain monochromatic clown in surprised. Then Jack smiled down at him mischievously.

"OH FUCK NO!!!!"

Lee yells as he regained his senses and backed away from the creepy ass clown. Jack chuckled as he watched the boy stumble backwards and hit his knee on the bed frame making him fall on his clumsy ass. The monochromatic clown took beautiful strides towards the pissed off and scared male, he tilted his head ever so slightly and grinned evilly.

"They can't hear you gumdrop, everyone is in a deep sleep because of me, why do you think it's so quiet and calm tonight sweetcheeks?" Jack chuckles as he bents down and staring at the teenagers quivering body.

Jack's jokingly manner quickly faded away and turned into a dark and grim expression.

"Now I'm only going to ask you once....Where is my toy box? It seems like Jimmy's foolish little parents gave it to you as a gift for saving their beloved son, right?" The question left the teenager confused for a bit before he realized it
"It was yours, your the little fucker called Laughing Jack???"He asked shocked and a bit annoyed as his light blue eyes stared up into Jack's dark ones.

The clown smirked and nodded his head

Jack then felt suddenly very proud of by the teenager's realization and decided to stand up fully and take a very dramatic bow. "The one and only!! I am Laughing Jack, your best friend til the very end! Ahahah!!!" The monochromatic clown's laughter sends a weirdly pleasurable chills up the males spine and his cheeks reddened slightly.

"Now, Answer. My. Question."Jack asks sternly and kneels down to the males level looking at him dead in the eyes. Lee then glances to the table beside the bed behind them, which sent a devilish smirk to Jack's handsome pale face.

But to Jack's dismay, the teenager quickly jumped up and sprinted towards the table before Jack could even comprehend what was going on. Lee's hasty reflexes remained the clown of the night in the alleyway, where everything went horribly wrong in Jack's case, where the pesky teenager spoiled his fun and and excitement too early in the game.

Jack sighed and shook his head at the idiot teenager who clutched the little toy music box defensively in his hand bring it up to his chest. The clown rolled his eyes when he realized what was coming.

"You can have it asshole!!"

Jack's eyes shot open at that very moment and he stared at the male with widened eyes. The clown's demeanour changed suddenly as he began laughing.

This guy is insane!!

Usually with His victims when they noticed Jack's urge and desperation to get ahold of his music box again, they would use it as a compensation for their lives. However this guy was just eager to give it up without a second thought. What an interesting little prick I found!

"Take the stupid music box, I don't want it if it's yours you parasite!!" Jack's ears suddenly perked up at the guys words and he raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And why is that?", the clown asked a little annoyed and the emo-ish teenager knitted his eyebrows as if the question was clear as the night sky.

"Because you retard I don't want you apart of my life! Sorry not sorry and if a keep this fucking box, it's like I'm keeping you!! and that will be the end of me!!"

His sharp ass words hit Jack unexpectedly. Hurt some how began to well up in his chest and he weirdly felt a lump in the back of his throat. "Well that wasn't very nice. No matter, I promise  I'll leave you alone forever once you give me that box." Jack's evil smile returns as he realized this boy was nothing special.

He was just using the box as a compensation for his life. The boy just made it seem more subtle.

"Here asshole!!" The teenager yells as he threw the little music box at Jack. The monochromatic clown, with a knowingly wicked smirk, looked down at the box and felt bloodlust grow inside of him. NOW, he was going to kill him.

The monochromatic clown chuckled as he looked down at the little box, but then he furrows his eyebrows. He wasn't sensing his magic inside of it, then as turned the music box to face the moonlight, realized in his big ass claw he held a....a fucking jewelry box.

Rage and anger surged through Jack's veins and his head jerked up to glare at the pesky teenager.

However... He wasn't there anymore

~*~

Hey guys sliver here, sorry it took a while for me to update. I hope you like this chapter