Welcome note from Author

Hi dear reader,

This is my first Fanfic.
This is my third novel. So welcome to new HP* (Harry Potter) universe I created. First I should say that Harry Potter and the characters in this novel don't belong to me. They belong to their rightful author honorable J.K.ROWLING. Second is those additional characters who you will meet soon  are adopted from the Right In My Heart novel, my own creation.

I lost many of my original plot of Right In my Heart novel due to my own clumsiness. So I hope to not make that mistake with this novel. I will sometimes be late to make a new update... but please bear with me. However I hopes to make updates twice a week.

I think you may be read the description/ summary of this novel. So I hope you enjoy this new novel.

Your faithful author,
Kit_visitor.

Advise and request:
I ask you to forget about the cast of the Harry Potter movies and after order of phoenix part since it will help you somehow read this novel comfortably. You have every right to remember the main two characters if you like since I am not going to change their appearance so dramatically.

I am expecting to have comments whether they are good or bad, same goes for the feedbacks. If you like my story, feel free to add a vote/like.

Again Enjoy the novel and welcome to new HP universe!