Sorting Drama....2..... CH - 20

(Hadrian's POV)

When I met with old coot Tom's eyes, he smirked and enterd into my mind. What he didn't realize was my own smirk...

I closed my eyes trapping him inside my mind. Don't ask me... Peark of being telepathic.

However Ced and Dray saw my smirk which led them to shudder whatever was going to happen to that old noseless. They know me too well after all....🙄😉

I also entered my mindscape just in second to find frantic old noseless. I wonder why hasn't he shit on himself... Afterall my mind is not a place someone can navigate or find information.

Let me tell you, my mindscape is a place exact image of the vast Universe. Thousands of stars and endless space adore the mind Scape.

When I got there the situation I saw made me laugh out loud. Funny if you ask me.... My fairy Evans was there binding the old noseless with nature magic and put a blade under his chin...

If she cut him silly... His soul pieces will fade... That's the machanism of the soul damages.

My laugh attracted them... Both looked at me wide eyes and Evan bowed to me and exited from my mind knowing she should not be here now.

"Well well well... Who I have got here! Old noseless! You dared to enter my mind! What should I do with you?!" I asked emotionless.

"You also dared to enter your mind, when those dementors attacking? How brave of you of course!” He hissed at me....

"That's where you are wrong Tommy! You see, in this mind Scape I am the master! I determine what will happen... Soo...."

"So what?!" He snapped....

"So impatient, are we? Outside world's one second is one year in my mind! So enjoy the staying!" With that I commanded nearby three suns to surround him and purify him until I command so...

Seeing the suns surrounded him and hearing his painful screaming I exited my mindscape to the reality.

I was met by blanked face of Tom as soon as I opened my eyes. I forgot to cover my smirk which resulted in my parents and brother looking at me curiously.

The cool atmosphere in the air began to intensify to the point we would able to see our own breaths. This is bad.... So so bad....

I remember when last time dementors came to the castle there was never had a chill like this... The only way to get this bad either arrival of more than thousands of dementors or they were already inches away from main hall doors...
The later can't be happen due to Hogwarts herself staying calm.

A shudder ran down all over my body remembering the last time I faced those beasts....

I looked at Dray and asked him in his mind a question which will help us easily solve the matter at hand.
'Dray, as the dark lord would you be able to command dementors to retreat?'

'Dementors?' he looked at me confused for a second and then his eyes widened feeling the atmosphere around the main hall. 'Love, what aren't you telling me?'

'Dementors are nearing the school.... If my guess is correct, there should at least thousands of them. Can't you feel?' I mind massaged him. He looked worried and closed his eyes. My eyes could be able to see his spiritual senses spread around for a few second and he opened his eyes trying not to panic.

'Not just thousands love, more than twenty thousands of them.... And no.... I can't command them since they were summoned using lord death's magic! Good thing they are at least two miles away! We still have enough time if we want to Scape!' He looked more than worried.