Why do I feel so Empty? - CH-02

(Draco's POV)

Why the hell I became a prefect just to follow that Umbitch woman? Under influence, command and my own stupid arrogance I became a public enemy these past few months. Well it's not like I wasn't a public enemy of the many eyes of the vast population of Hogwarts students but that was not and never will be my intention.

Everyone DA members thought that I don't know where they go, what they do and more specially where the RoR. Oh come on!  I am not that naive when comes to Hogwarts and their doings. I know RoR and how to enter it. Beside I have already visited there many times. So that was the only way I could help them without anyone noticing me..... High five for me!

Now the reason that I didn't help them openly was..... well I can't say that my family pushed me to do so but I am pretty much sure that was out of my control. It was almost like someone using some charms, curse or potion on me to have my free will bounded to them.

So that's why when that toad of a woman suddenly disappeared I summoned my own personal house elf - Dingy, to investigate that properly.

Now here I called Dingy as my personal house elf as such, but the truth is she is a free house elf who for some reason refused to leave my side since the first time I saw her. She is completely different from Dobby, since she can fluently use English and very intelligent.

Anyway back to my wrong doings, I feel completely useless and worthless whenever I think of me being about a puppet simeone. I mean if my doubts are right, then I completely destroyed my every chances to confess to my Crush that I like him or like to be friend with him!

Yeah him, on other terms a boy! Harry Potter is my crush! Only Blaize, Theodore and Pansy know about this  since others only see my mask not real me. Same goes with Potter. I always can see him  looking over me but sliding away from the fear of rejection and such. I mean I also have some fears, because I really can see through easily  Weasly and Weaslette's influence over his judgements! Damn they totally bent him to their views and opinions about us in Slytherine are Evil.

And the fact that I usually see romantic dreams about him doesn't help me much to control myself from Jumping On to him and kiss him at in front of whole school, whenever I see him. In my dreams it he doesn't wear glasses, have brown hair instead of that Messy black one  and have green eyes which usually turn between Emerald green and chocolate brown with gold and silver Hallows around them. He always show up neatly dressed in princely looking with fingerless gloves hands.

Whenever we meet he always direct me towards a tree as huge as the whole Hogwarts. Lite blue Bubbles like sparkling lights around the three always accompany us when we sit down under its shadow, giving us enough light to see eachother. The memories that always left after those dreams comforted me past few months whenever I had to do bad things in the reality which were death glare worthy from my crush.

Dragging me out if my thoughts Dingy popped in front of me in my private dorm room.

"Greetings Master Draco!" She politely bowed at me.
"Good to see you again!" I always remind to myself to show her the proper respect that she deserves.

"Master, as you asked me, I investigated and questioned the matter on hands. Specially Hogwarts elves gave some valuable information. As you suspect I found something so much resemble the Imperio curse. But it's a liquid and specially not a potion. It more looked like some curse or spell to turn the clear water have such effect as Imperio curse. And since some traitor did this, I, myself took the liberty to prepare your meals and other things while you are in here." She said confirming my suspicious. But she ranted!

"Dingy, did you find the culprit?" I asked gritting my teeth.

"No master! I couldn't! However I found that old squib Flinch gave this liquid and the instructions. They said that they could feel the Imperio curse and magic binding charms on him whenever he brought those." She said making me speechless.
Flinch dared to go against the rules?? Wait a minute! He is under the Imperio curse, so he is not guilty?
What bothers me was magic binding  charm. He is a squib for Merlin's sake!